Jayden Ross Highlights | The Boneyard

Jayden Ross Highlights

Reaction Score
With a couple years in our S&C program along with getting the development he will receive with our staff this dude is gonna be an upperclassman monster, I see tons of upside with him

Reaction Score
I'd have to believe knowing that you are going to UConn to play D1 Bball brings instant respect, confidence and elevation to your game. Consequently opponents certainly know you are high level. Don't need to talk about the girls because it's just an added (but dangerous) perk.

Like being BMOC (Big Man on Court).

QuickDraw

Hi Ho SILVER
Reaction Score
He doesn't look like a development player people are saying he is, does he?

Reaction Score
Long for a 2/3 type and nice stroke despite a lower release. (Doesn't miss that will help the offense lol).

There is something about his game that hit me when he first committed which leads me to think Dan and the staff found something that will be at least be solid if not special eventually in this kid.

Reaction Score
Keep in mind that Solomon Ball is #5 in most of these clips and that Stewart (I believe) is the player guarding Ball in the Seattle Rotary matchups (@1:20 & 2:05) which is as far as I've gotten before posting this. They have played multiple times vs each other. No idea if they talk.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
He was a point guard who grew 5-7 inches in one year. The combination of the large growth spurt plus learning to play a new position gives the impression he’s a development player. He’s not.

Reaction Score
Who's #2 on his squad? Not his highlight reel, however, I couldn't help notice his distribution, drawing the defense, and finding an open man.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
Who's #2 on his squad? Not his highlight reel, however, I couldn't help notice his distribution, drawing the defense, and finding an open man.
Watched some Melo EYBL games. #2 (Mason So) was incredible on offense. Unfortunately he was a major liability on defense. Real shame because his offensive play is exciting to watch.

Reaction Score
Watched some Melo EYBL games. #2 (Mason So) was incredible on offense. Unfortunately he was a major liability on defense. Real shame because his offensive play is exciting to watch.
Does anyone play defense in AAU? Not many. You have to look at physical tools - height, length, lateral quickness, etc. - and then it's easy to teach a high school player to play defense in college.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
Does anyone play defense in AAU? Not many. You have to look at physical tools - height, length, lateral quickness, etc. - and then it's easy to teach a high school player to play defense in college.
Even taking into consideration it was AAU it was bottom percentage bad. He was platooned end of close games similar to Whaley/Polley because opposing players literally scored on him every possession.

On offense the kid was incredible. Team’s offense slowed when he was out.

Sub him out for Castle and you can extrapolate what Ball and Ross can do.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
If he’s bought in on the development plan, he looks to be an excellent off ball contributor. Love to see him add strength so he can play some 4.

Reaction Score
Low release on the shot, but good prospect. Long career.

Reaction Score
Jayden’s being listed as 6’8” now. No idea if that’s accurate or just some typical roster exaggeration. Guys who start out as traditional guards and then hit a growth spurt can be really interesting prospects, though. Jacob (2025j is starting to get some national attention, too.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom