2022 Recruiting: - Jayden Epps | The Boneyard

2022 Recruiting: Jayden Epps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Don't they have to prove it's the going rate to be legal..........?
Anyone with a HS level understanding of math can provide an explanation good enough to show it's the going rate

Reaction Score
Anyone with a HS level understanding of math can provide an explanation good enough to show it's the going rate
Explanations and evidence are two different things.
If evidence is required you can write all the BS you want and it won't be enough. How many players have similar endorsement contracts? What are the comps? How large is the variance from the median? Etc.
But, since it's the NCAA, it just might all come down to the school's name.

Reaction Score
Explanations and evidence are two different things.
If evidence is required you can write all the BS you want and it won't be enough. How many players have similar endorsement contracts? What are the comps? How large is the variance from the median? Etc.
But, since it's the NCAA, it just might all come down to the school's name.
Yeah that's what I'm saying, the NCAA isn't going to try and and enforce that and it's not something they should waste their time with anyway. When there's 25 schools doing it, that's the new market rate

Reaction Score
Back on track from my derailment

Connecticut: “UConn showed me that there is a lot of opportunity for me there. They are pretty much losing most of their guards so there is a lot of opportunity for me to come in and play as a freshman and that’s what I want. Campus was pretty nice. They have great facilities, lots of new things and they also have that great family environment.”

Says there's no timeline to commit right now and left the door open for new schools to get involved, but likely will choose between the 4 schools he visited

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Back on track from my derailment

Connecticut: “UConn showed me that there is a lot of opportunity for me there. They are pretty much losing most of their guards so there is a lot of opportunity for me to come in and play as a freshman and that’s what I want. Campus was pretty nice. They have great facilities, lots of new things and they also have that great family environment.”

Says there's no timeline to commit right now and left the door open for new schools to get involved, but likely will choose between the 4 schools he visited

We're losing most of our guards? Do they know this?

Reaction Score
We're losing most of our guards? Do they know this?
It's especially funny when most of the talk right now is that the only guard we were expected to lose in Cole might come back for the extra year

Reaction Score
110% committed means more committed than what is humanly possible. It was destined to fail from the start.

Reaction Score
if we get karaban but not JJ i'm more than happy to play out the year and see who becomes available through the transfer portal next spring. joining a potential final 4 team in '22 is going to be appealing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom