Jay Wright Tests Positive | The Boneyard

Jay Wright Tests Positive

Reaction Score
Ok so we already know the game on the 2nd is cancelled.

Reaction Score
College football is about to finish the season with 100 people involved on each team plus travel, it can be done. Cant have a 14 day quarantine for a whole team whenever theres a positive test, need to expect and react to it.

Reaction Score
Are any other conferences doing bubbles? If they aren’t, how are they getting all their games in? Or am I just paying attention to the Big East so I see all our conf. games getting scratched?

Reaction Score
Any hope to actually have a season will need to be done by bubble. There will be another spike post Holiday, and January will turn into a train wreck.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
See what happens when you leave the Blackjack table

Reaction Score
Are any other conferences doing bubbles? If they aren’t, how are they getting all their games in? Or am I just paying attention to the Big East so I see all our conf. games getting scratched?
It's happening to every conference, there's ACC (Cuse) and SEC (South Carolina). Pac 12 just had USC resume this week too

Reaction Score
Once again...WE’VE KNOWN ABOUT THIS SINCE MARCH.

WHY ARE WE NOT IN A BUBBLE?!?
Well since this is a Jay Wright thread I’ll let him explain it to you.

“There’s no doubt: The bubble is the answer,” said Villanova coach Jay Wright. “If you want to get where you are sure that you’re going to get all your games in, the bubble’s the answer [and] the medical experts will agree to that. The challenge for us is ... our players and students. They’re not employees so to force someone to go into a bubble is shaky. And, if you do it for the men you have to do it for the women, which doubles the cost for everybody ... [and] we don’t think the schools, really have the finances to do that.”

Reaction Score
It's happening to every conference, there's ACC (Cuse) and SEC (South Carolina). Pac 12 just had USC resume this week too
Is anyone doing a bubble? Is the Big East having more games cancelled than other conferences or do we not know that?

Reaction Score
Is anyone doing a bubble? Is the Big East having more games cancelled than other conferences or do we not know that?
Nobody else is doing a bubble so far. It seems like the Big East has had more teams going on pause but I think that may just be because we're paying the most attention to those teams

Reaction Score
If you put all these teams in a bubble to play games, where does the college come in? Or are we not pretending anymore, like college football.
This is the most insane talking point that's brought up over and over. How is it any different learning and doing assignments from a home bedroom, dorm bedroom, or a hotel room?

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
If you put all these teams in a bubble to play games, where does the college come in? Or are we not pretending anymore, like college football.

College football did a bubble???

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom