Jason King top 5 coaches | The Boneyard

Jason King top 5 coaches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
New ESPN college hoops writer and he forgets to mention Calhoun?

Arizona's Sean Miller isn't one of the game's top five coaches -- but he may be among the top six. No one would rank Miller ahead of Mike Krzyzewski, Roy Williams, John Calipari, Bill Self or Tom Izzo. At least not yet. But after those five, I'm not sure there's a coach I'd rather have on the sideline.

What I know about college basketball

Reaction Score
He also didn't name Boeheim. I don't know how you can rank Calipari or Self ahead of Boeheim or Calhoun. And especially not Sean Miller.

Top 5 coaches: K, Calhoun, Boeheim, Izzo. I guess, due to 2 titles, Williams, but I could hear Pitino in her as well. Self is further down the list. Miller is on par with Jay Wright, not those names.

Reaction Score
Not sure I put JB in that group. The whole zone thing and lack of NCs knock him down a bit IMHO.

Reaction Score
ESPN is scraping the bottom of the barrel. Are they no longer the top college basketball reporting business? Are Bilas and Katz planning on simultaneously leaving for SI? Will Yahoo Sports fall apart and be picked apart by other reporting agencies?

On another note, it's fun to bash him in the comments section, but man some commenters are really out there. The guy talking up Bo Ryan is hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom