Jasmine Lister | The Boneyard

Jasmine Lister

Reaction Score
Is that a tattoo behind her right shoulder? Are the rules changing, or just different for players and coaches?

I doubt the rules are changing. If the tattoo is "behind her right shoulder" as you write, what eyes you have. Could really use someone like you, as it would save us one (or more) testing. F. ex. locating, accidentally, a tumor behind the heart because a camera was inserted to take a picture of something else. So, if you should be in need of a MRI, etc., ask that their do the backside too-- there might be a tattoo ! Head bang I know very well you meant 'on her right back shoulder'.

Reaction Score
I doubt the rules are changing. If the tattoo is "behind her right shoulder" as you write, what eyes you have. Could really use someone like you, as it would save us one (or more) testing. F. ex. locating, accidentally, a tumor behind the heart because a camera was inserted to take a picture of something else. So, if you should be in need of a MRI, etc., ask that their do the backside too-- there might be a tattoo ! Head bang I know very well you meant 'on her right back shoulder'.
This was a LARGE tatoo. Would be difficult not to see it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom