Jarreau & Greshman cut list - No UConn | The Boneyard

Jarreau & Greshman cut list - No UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
At least this one has a clear cut answer. What do those 3 schools have in common?
Aside from a history of disappointing flameouts.
2 available scholarships, lots of playing time, Big East...

NowInStorrs

The truth is out there.
Reaction Score
05onfire1_xp-master768-v2.jpg

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
We're better off without them.

Our backcourt scared them away and they probably have parents with unreasonable expectations.

We only recruit orphans with chips on their shoulders now.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score

Our backcourt scared them away and they probably have parents with unreasonable expectations.

They were scared off by the best backcourt in the nation that no one outside of this board seems to be talking about.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score

Perfection is a near impossible trait to possess
Please Flounder tell us how you are so gifted

Reaction Score
These two are enigmas. UMass was a surprising choice out of the shoot... And they went as a package... Now they're putting themselves back on the market as a package, and they're milking it for all its worth.
I agree that its a lot to through for mainly Jarreau.
UConn can get a lot more value for those two ships. Even having them open is more value, imo.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
These two are enigmas. UMass was a surprising choice out of the shoot... And they went as a package... Now they're putting themselves back on the market as a package, and they're milking it for all its worth.
I agree that its a lot to through for mainly Jarreau.
UConn can get a lot more value for those two ships. Even having them open is more value, imo.

A+ Handle/avatar

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
@tcf15 I know you're just the messenger, but kudos for picking a lovely weekend to deliver news about Durham, Moretti, and the two ex-Minutemen. Nice to see how many would rather be unhappy on their screens than enjoying a bike ride, hike, beach, gardening, hammock, or tee ball w/5-year old twins. Gotta go.

Kinda like delayed gratification, I think I can hold off on my upset until November. Better than harvesting Likes by complaining in a reliable echo chamber. Gresham's Law at work.

BaZZnBOAT

ONIONS!
Reaction Score
@tcf15 I know you're just the messenger, but kudos for picking a lovely weekend to deliver news about Durham, Moretti, and the two ex-Minutemen. Nice to see how many would rather be unhappy on their screens than enjoying a bike ride, hike, beach, gardening, hammock, or tee ball w/5-year old twins. Gotta go.

Kinda like delayed gratification, I think I can hold off on my upset until November. Better than harvesting Likes by complaining in a reliable echo chamber. Gresham's Law at work.

Step 1: Find bad news

Step 2: Comment negatively on the bad news

Step 3: Get likes from others who comment negatively on the bad news.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wilson