Jarnell Stokes to Announce Thursday | The Boneyard

Jarnell Stokes to Announce Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
word on the street is he`ll be a husky.
Is this for real or is the street you are referring called the Pulling your leg street"?

UConn4ever

Devil Dog
Reaction Score
Is this for real or is the street you are referring called the Pulling your leg street"?
I hope he's right but I think he's kidding because Stokes hasent listed us for a little while now.

Reaction Score
Aaaaahhhh every news paper in ct and new england is coving... leave pc fan

caw

Reaction Score
Why do you think Drummond is becoming a walk-on? For Bradley? Naive at best on this board about the workings of college basketball in the Nutmeg State.

Come on now, don't be a sissy, spit it out. What are you implying? Think Bradley would give the scholarship up again for Stokes? I hate when people pretend they know something and beat around the bush implying it, when they don't know a thing. You are just making assumptions based on your hatred/jealousy of UConn.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Why do you think Drummond is becoming a walk-on? For Bradley? Naive at best on this board about the workings of college basketball in the Nutmeg State.

Yawn.

Reaction Score

Go away

Reaction Score
Give it a rest. For every Uconn fan blindly supporting the program no matter what there's a Friar fan that's critical of everything Jim Calhoun has ever done, regardless of what he or she actually knows about the situation. Your hatred is just as blind as our support.

When Bradley lost his scholarship, Uconn haters assumed he was forced to do so. Now that Drummond is giving up his, Uconn haters assume that he's "being taken care of." It's baseless speculation by people hoping for bad things to happen to the program.

Reaction Score
How many championships does PC have in any sport besides women's cross country?

Reaction Score

He's just hot and bothered because his team finally got in the news when they signed two players. They were number 2 in the recruit rankings but aren't even in the top 10 now. Anyway, because they got those two recruits they think they can talk big, but it will all be for naught when their coach gets poached by a big time program.

Reaction Score
I'm hearing it's Tennessee. Seeing as he's eligible for 2nd semester, looks like we'll be playing him.

caw

Reaction Score
Man, you guys are easy. Drummond seems like a heck of a nice kid. UConn is lucky to have him.

I don't get the whole "Troll" mentality, go get your lolz somewhere else.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Ed Cooley might be at PC for a while. I've met him. Nice guy, great coach. Built Fairfield to what it is now- perhaps the best mid major east of Butler. He's a PC guy at heart so as long as he's happy the job's his. What might make him happier though is about a 2.5 mill dollar salary at some ACC/ Big Ten school.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I don't get the whole "Troll" mentality, go get your lolz somewhere else.
He just messes with people. Pretty harmless. His favorite target is Yonick. I think he's good to have around. Some trolls are vicious. No need to engage them. FriarJ just loves having fun. He is Rashad Anderson in Providence clothing. Of course people with thin skins, or people who automatically presume a troll is rotten will be unable to distinguish this guy from the crud out there.

I think he can help the board improve their ability to handle the various characters that exist in this world. Kind of think of him as the boards equivalent of JC's rebounding drills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom