Jared Wilson Frame | The Boneyard

Jared Wilson Frame

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
I think he has an offer now. Kevin Ollie watched us play Glastonbury today (his son plays for Glastonbury) and Jared played very well in the win. Kevin talked to the coaches after the game and Jared told me he has an offer. Either that or UConn is seriously interested. Take it FWIW.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
What year is he? I saw different class years listed on different sites. What are the best parts of his game?

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
He is a freshman. He can do it all on offense really. Besides post up. He is working on that. But he has a great 3 point shot, can handle the ball very well for a guy his size, and makes great passes. There is no highlight film of him but I could put up a link from the Hoop Hall when he came off the bench for us and scored 16 in a win against Central.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
thanks for the great news HW! i like the kids game and hes got plenty of time to develope. you guys are running train on fools this year. the norwest cath game is going to be a good 1.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
I expect the gym to be jam packed for that game. Would be a good game to see. Even for recruits since there would be a Kuran-Jared matchup even though I would probably be guarding Kuran most of the time. But If you want to get a seat you would have to come early.

Reaction Score
Is Wilon-Frame more of a guard or forward, also how big is he and is he a bigtime athlete?

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
He can be a guard for sure. He is about 6'4 200 pounds and he is a great athlete.

Reaction Score
HuskyWarrior, you seem plugged into the CT. high school basketball scene. What do you think of Kahlil Dukes and do you think we should be recruiting him? I really like what I've seen from him. Also have you played against or seen Cane Broome play?

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Ive seen Kahlil play a couple times. He is a great offensive player. He can play different roles for his team and I am very impressed with him. If we gave him an offer I wouldn't be mad. I've played against Cane Broome and he isn't all THAT great. We shut him down when we played him at the doc. He hit 2 shots. All his other points came from the line. But when you have the green light to put up any shot you want you average what he averages.

Reaction Score
I like what I have seen from Dukes on various videos. I am not sold on Iverson at all though after seeing him play in person a few times. He just seems lethargic or sluggish to me. How did KO's son play tonight? He had a rough game when I saw him play JV ball last year, but he was very young. Also, is Anthony Jernigan playing prep ball somewhere local this year?

Looking forward to your feedback.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
His son is a shooter. Ugly form to me but he can shoot. Also learned the NBA flopped when shooting jumpshots it seemed. But it didn't get any calls today. And last I heard Anthony Jernigan was at South Kent.

Reaction Score
I went to Windsor, graduated in 2000. We had 2 state championships while I was there. The amazing part was the fact that there no 1A players on the team. Good luck this season, I hope you guys can make a run at the championship.

BTW, when is the NW game?

Reaction Score
Did anyone else think this thread was going to be about Jared Wilson's frame (whoever that is) lol

Thanks for the updates HW611

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Thanks and we play them the 17th of this month.

Good luck in that game! I fast forward and saw you sink 2 FTs, smooth as silk, but did not have time to watch too much. I did see a stretch where Jared W-F made about 3 very nice plays in a row, including a deep 3 and a dunk. He looks like he has an unusually strong build for a freshman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom