January football enrollies ? | The Boneyard

January football enrollies ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I believe Whitmore, Cochran and Slyva are enrolling in January. Am I missing anyone else. Since these commits enroll in January they do not count towards the 2012 class. I am thinking we may add up to 30 players ( including transfers already on campus).

Looking forward to the signing day event on Feb 1st. Also spring game can shed a lot of light on which direction we go at certain positions. It will be interesting to see how the 5 qb's develop. I am hoping Whitmore blows us away and then we can redshirt MN and CC for the future.

Reaction Score
maybe the tb Joe Williams from Fork Union... but I am not sure

Reaction Score
I think you are correct with Joe Williams. I thought there was a few more but I am drawing a blank.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
-the key here is both our frosh qb and juco qb will be at school early.
-wonder about any fl kids coming early

i know that battles-santos is a big time wrestler so i would imagine he is still in hs, i almost wish that the safff would have given him the offer with it pending no wrestling his sr year becuase while the kid is a beast he has gotten injured like every year in fball or wrestling...

Reaction Score
I taught it was 30 at most, but I could be wrong.

Reaction Score
I'm pretty sure it's 25 per year. January enrollees can be counted towards upcoming year or prvious year depending on availability.

We could bring in 28 with 3 early ones counting towards last year.

Reaction Score
If you count the transfers that are already in school ( which I believe there are 4 of them), we could easily have over 30 new players available next year. Merry Christmas to all.

Reaction Score
Poor Sylvester. After a slew of crap officials calls, a Cruz salsa and 2 Bradshaw spikes in the endzone I am ready to run through a brick wall. Can't we just lock the doors to the Burton/ Shenkman and start practice early this year? Last year was very frustrating. This year is not going to suck. We are going to be on the rebound in a big way. GO HUSKIES! 2012. No co-champs- first place all alone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom