Jannah Tucker | The Boneyard

Jannah Tucker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Many of you were very supportive of LV Jannah Tucker as she dealt with severe physical, mental, and emotional traumas over the past 29 months that no young person should ever have to face. Your support was very much appreciated! You will be pleased to know that Jannah has triumphed. Finally, after 29 months, she has been cleared to play again and will resume the game she loves later this month. I just wanted to let her supporters here on the BY know. Please let her friend, Morgan Tuck know.

Reaction Score
Hope she can be as good or better than she once was. The LVs will need her this year for sure.

Reaction Score
Many of you were very supportive of LV Jannah Tucker as she dealt with severe physical, mental, and emotional traumas over the past 29 months that no young person should ever have to face. Your support was very much appreciated! You will be pleased to know that Jannah has triumphed. Finally, after 29 months, she has been cleared to play again and will resume the game she loves later this month. I just wanted to let her supporters here on the BY know. Please let her friend, Morgan Tuck know.

Yes, Volup1, thank you so much for the news...... Go, go, go, Janna Tucker!!! I will be following her. I hope that resilience is a strong suit with her. She has been through so much.

Reaction Score
Excellent news! Thank you for sharing. Here's hoping that "getting back to the game" helps her to heal even further.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Very happy to hear it.

HGN

Reaction Score
Thanks for the update Volup.....I , and I am sure all on this board , wish Jannah much success in BB and life after such an ordeal.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Poor kid went thru hell. Wishing her only the best!

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
I am excited too finally see her play.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
My main concern is for her physical and mental health. I hope she is fine. At this point, basketball is almost a bonus. Best wishes to her!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom