Jannah Tucker Added to Lady Vols Roster | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Jannah Tucker Added to Lady Vols Roster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Holly did tweet we are now 11 strong that is adding Tucker. The official roster has not been updated yet.

If she gets in to a game and doesn't play the rest of the year does she lose a year of eligibility?

Reaction Score
The Lady Vol twitter posted a picture of practice today with her there. She likely won't play this year, but if she did shroud likely take minutes from Burdick and Jones.

Reaction Score
she's not playing this year...as least that's the word out of Knoxville. she needs time to focus on school and getting back her life. very happy for this young lady! TN does need her in the future. we need offense at the 3 spot and she can shoot the 3 ball.

Reaction Score
we need offense at the 3 spot and she can shoot the 3 ball.

Well no need to frown as you fortunately have a senior "volume shooter" and "AA candidate" who is "hands down" the best player SEC. She just needs a little more time to find herself (and her shot)!

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Well no need to frown as you fortunately have a senior "volume shooter" and "AA candidate" who is "hands down" the best player SEC. She just needs a little more time to find herself (and her shot)!
Im not a mod... but geesh, enough already!

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Sometimes these youngsters can heal quickly e.g. coming back from a nerve contusion.

Odyssey started playing college ball 8 months after tearing her ACL in the playoffs her senior year of HS. The younguns heal quickly.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
If she wants to graduate in four years and she is ready to play, then let her play. But, the decision should be hers. I find it hard to believe that she would be held out against will if she is ready and UT wants to get to a FF in the state of TN.

I bet that she plays.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
If she wants to graduate in four years and she is ready to play, then let her play. But, the decision should be hers. I find it hard to believe that she would be held out against will if she is ready and UT wants to get to a FF in the state of TN.

I bet that she plays.
how much?

Reaction Score
The Knoxville News Sentinel reported that she was at practice yesterday and will participate today. I'm gonna assume there will be a press availability and Holly will give more on the status of if she will play or not. It was originally said she likely would not but if she's in good shape, anything is possible.

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score
I am so pleased she has recovered this much.

I know this is a fantasy but I wish that the {insert very bad name here} who did this to Jannah could be brought to TBA in chains, given a front row seat. and forced to watch her play, and see that he was totally unsuccessful in ruining her basketball career.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I am so pleased she has recovered this much.

I know this is a fantasy but I wish that the {insert very bad name here} who did this to Jannah could be brought to TBA in chains, given a front row seat. and forced to watch her play, and see that he was totally unsuccessful in ruining her basketball career.

Can't we put him up in the rafters instead. That sure seems like a waste of a front row seat.

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
I just watched a interview with Holly. Holly said our plan is to redshirt. As practice we will see how it goes. I just want her to get back to being comfortable with basketball again.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I just watched a interview with Holly. Holly said our plan is to redshirt. As practice we will see how it goes. I just want her to get back to being comfortable with basketball again.

That's too bad. I was hoping to see her play this year but hopefully the full year off will help her return even stronger.

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
That's too bad. I was hoping to see her play this year but hopefully the full year off will help her return even stronger.
She hasn't played in a year and a half. The USA where she tore her acl. I think that's the main reason. I am looking forward to seeing her play. Remember she was one of the top recruits in the country.

Reaction Score
Adding her to next year's class guves us a third wing coming in. We are going to be very versatile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom