Jana the Secret Weapon? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Jana the Secret Weapon?

Reaction Score
That transition took a while. Luckily, Jana isn't a guard and isn't known for aggressive defensive attempts like Nika.

I'm thinking more of freshman Dolson, who picked up a lot of reach-in fouls and over-the-back fouls, often in the 1st 5 minutes of a game.
It's easier to tone down excessive aggression than trying to inject aggression into a passive player.

Reaction Score
I'm thinking more of freshman Dolson, who picked up a lot of reach-in fouls and over-the-back fouls, often in the 1st 5 minutes of a game.
It's easier to tone down excessive aggression than trying to inject aggression into a passive player.
I think a lot of Dolson's early fouls were from not moving her feet quickly enough. This left her trying to make up for having been beaten to a spot with reach-ins and reach-overs.

Reaction Score
Dolson's game immediately changed when she transformed her body. She was then able to get to her spot and properly defend.
Playing 3x3 in the last FIBA worlds was a showcase for Dolson's completed transformation.

Reaction Score
So do you think she plays the 5. Can she play with Ice. Does she provide a spark off the bench.

It's funny. I think with all the injuries the past 3 years have been some of Geno and staff's toughest coaching jobs. However I kinda think this year, if healthy, is a super tough coaching job for him. Cuz I do think the combinations will matter. Like the field does have close or comparable talent, so it truly may be about playing the right players or pushing the right buttons.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom