Jana The Boss | The Boneyard

Jana The Boss

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Not only do they have fun with the event, they also learn about the Olympics while doing it. CD is a coach, teacher, disciplinarian, event planner, and mom away from home to these young ladies. She has from day one taken in these young ladies and after 4 years turned them into young women who will succeed in life. I wonder sometimes if that Jana would have come to UConn if Geno had gone to Egypt in lieu of CD.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
It never ceases to amaze me the incredible fitness regime of these players. My goodness - I don't recall ever working out that hard, and I was a fit athlete when I was younger. Just amazing. And of course, can't forget to mention how much fun they are all having.

For the freshmen - just wait till the first practice with Geno, though! Probably not as much fun!!

Reaction Score
No Caroline, no Sarah.

And let me say that the two teams were quite different. Red was team Quiet, and the Black was team Loud. I don't know if this affected the results.
As I recall, Sarah was playing out of Country during at least a portion of the summer camp; I assume probably during the duration that this was all filmed?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom