James Madison vs. North Dakota State Fri 12-16 | The Boneyard

James Madison vs. North Dakota State Fri 12-16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I have been posting about JMU's offensive coordinator Donnie Kirkpatrick. You can get to see the Duke's who just beat KC Keeler's #1 ranked Sam Houston State 65-7! If Diaco doesn't interview Mr. Kirkpatrick, I am sure someone else will and he will be gone. Keeler called JMU's offense the most efficient in the country. JMU is not just good on Offense, they play all three phases well. Donnie deserves a raise from his 90K salary!

Dukes Head to Fargo Friday to Face Top-Seeded North Dakota State in Semis

Reaction Score
Donovan Williams was committed to play QB there, does that count ?

A number of posters have already given up on Donovan. I stand on my statement that I am glad they burned the Red Shirt to give him three games under his belt. I am banking that he will be better prepared to lead the offense in 2017.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
A number of posters have already given up on Donovan. I stand on my statement that I am glad they burned the Red Shirt to give him three games under his belt. I am banking that he will be better prepared to lead the offense in 2017.
I'm rooting for your confidence in him to be well placed. The three games can't hurt....well, they may have hurt his confidence, but he's young and time heals all wounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom