James Bouknight | The Boneyard

James Bouknight

Reaction Score
Don’t even know what I witnessed tonight for that tear he went on. Just special. Bouknight might be the cure for the virus(losing culture) that has infected our team over the last few years. Appreciate Hurley playing him and risking him being a one and done ;)

Reaction Score
We've seen the future and thy name is James Bouknight.

I was waiting for one of these type of games. Most of UConn's previous stars have had some freshman breakout games and then they do it more often near the end of the season. Hopefully he can do this more. I expect he'll still put up some stinkers but just less often.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
The dude is special, it's as simple as that.

He had that killer look in his eye in that one stretch, and nobody could guard him. If we see that come out of him here and there down the stretch, we're going to be a much more difficult team.

Reaction Score
He's close, that's the type of game where a great talent has the lightbulb come on that he can pretty much always be better than everyone on the court. If he locks himself in the gym and tightens up some things he'll be the player to bring us back to what UConn was.

Reaction Score
Don’t even know what I witnessed tonight for that tear he went on. Just special. Bouknight might be the cure for the virus(losing culture) that has infected our team over the last few years. Appreciate Hurley playing him and risking him being a one and done ;)
There’s no chance he’s one and done. Too many holes in his game. But if he makes the leap next year and learns how to play ANY D, he’s gonna be special, no doubt.

Reaction Score
1581041319064.png

Reaction Score
This kid is gonna blow it up for us. He's got game for sure. If he shows us boards, threes, and putbacks like we saw tonight on the regular we'll be a tough team. I'm not sure what got into the kid but he went on a TEAR!

Reaction Score
It's called a personal run. Bouk on a tear. What was it 13 straight UConn points?

Hamilton used to have 8 or 10 point personal runs all the time. Bouk will have a lot in his time in Storrs.

Did that feel great or what!!!!!!

Reaction Score
He's close, that's the type of game where a great talent has the lightbulb come on that he can pretty much always be better than everyone on the court. If he locks himself in the gym and tightens up some things he'll be the player to bring us back to what UConn was.
That's called having the 'Mamba' mentality. Not for everyone but those who do . . . . . . . . . . .

Reaction Score
He has a little bit of everything (outside shot, inside adeptness, smooth quickness and a nose for the ball)- maybe he has the potential to be another #32 RH.
I also thought Whaley had an outstanding game, I really hope he turns it on some more.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom