James Bouknight: #Signed: UConn signee James Bouknight discusses Kimani Young, 2019 class. | The Boneyard

James Bouknight: #Signed: UConn signee James Bouknight discusses Kimani Young, 2019 class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Anyone have an update on how he's doing after he seemed to injure himself in a game last week?

Reaction Score
Anyone have an update on how he's doing after he seemed to injure himself in a game last week?

Their last game was on the 15th so its hard to tell much from a playing standpoint. I think their next game is well after New Year's, so perhaps its best that he rest while he can.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
All signs are that he’s OK. Talk about a major scare, he’s the last player we need to get injured right now. Especially a reoccurring knee injury.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Kimani Young was a huge get for DH and seems to relate to most all the recruits
He is a huge improvement within the overall skill set of ACs that have sat on the sidelines at UConn for the past few years.
Bringing in TB was also a great move - GREAT guy and a connection with the past

C

Chief00

Kimani Young was a huge get for Dan Hurley and seems to relate to most all the recruits
He is a huge improvement within the overall skill set of ACs that have sat on the sidelines at UConn for the past few years.
Kimani is an exceptional recruiter, especially for guys coming from the NYC area. Last weekend I heard nothing but really good things about him in Brooklyn and Queens. I am told he’s well liked in the Bronx as well but Chief did not spend time there last weekend.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Kimani Young was a huge get for Dan Hurley and seems to relate to most all the recruits

Honestly, the whole staff is phenomenal. Top to bottom. It really is.

I think people undersell Tommy Moore a bit on here too. Guy is a beast on the recruiting trail, and very good in the gym.

Reaction Score
Nice article from Gavin Keefe yesterday on Bouknight:

"I'm anxious," Bouknight said. "I can't wait to get on campus. I'm ready for summer school. I'm ready for everything. I'm ready to be coached by coach Hurley."

The feeling is mutual about his arrival.

"We can't wait to have him here," said Hurley, who's seen his future guard play twice this season. "He reminds you of the type of guys from a talent standpoint, size, athletic ability that made UConn what UConn once was. Can't wait to start working with him. Every time we see him, he gets better."

UConn commit Bouknight honing his skills at MacDuffie

Reaction Score
Nice article from Gavin Keefe yesterday on Bouknight:

"I'm anxious," Bouknight said. "I can't wait to get on campus. I'm ready for summer school. I'm ready for everything. I'm ready to be coached by coach Hurley."

The feeling is mutual about his arrival.

"We can't wait to have him here," said Hurley, who's seen his future guard play twice this season. "He reminds you of the type of guys from a talent standpoint, size, athletic ability that made UConn what UConn once was. Can't wait to start working with him. Every time we see him, he gets better."

UConn commit Bouknight honing his skills at MacDuffie

Love this kid and Gaffney too. Thanks for posting good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom