James Bouknight & Maurice Clarett | The Boneyard

James Bouknight & Maurice Clarett

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
Not sure if anyone picked up on it during the CBSSN broadcast last night, but it was a pretty cool little side story to a game that was awful to watch. Apparently UConn and Bouknight have been working with Maurice Clarett following the car incident. For those unfamiliar, Maurice was once a really talented Ohio State RB who had a ton of off the field issues (which landed him in prison). Maurice has since turned his life around and now has a behavioral health company that helps people with substance abuse and behavioral health issues.

Last night, Maurice was sitting behind the UConn bench and is apparently here to help James work through his issues. Pretty cool story and nice to see the extent the school and Hurley is willing to go to help James grow from his mistakes and move forward with his life.

Reaction Score
Never would’ve conjured his name, but I knew I recognized him behind the bench during the game

Reaction Score
Best story of the night, in my opinion, was the St Joes hawk flapping his arms the entire game to get free tuition. More interesting to watch than the game at times.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Best story of the night, in my opinion, was the St Joes hawk flapping his arms the entire game to get free tuition. More interesting to watch than the game at times.

My daughter asked me why their mascot as at our home game . I didn't have an answer to that......

pj

Reaction Score
My daughter asked me why their mascot as at our home game . I didn't have an answer to that......

Hawks gotta fly. Can't stay in the nest always.

Come on, this is Dad 101.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
This is telling me Bouknights problems may be bigger than most realize. I wouldn't think you would bring in Clarrett for a minor misstep.

I know, right? Why aren't Warren Sapp ("[Everyone is TMZ.], Even the ones in your crew.") and Cris Carter, advocating for the fall guy, good enough? :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Or, Bouknight's NBA upside is so precious that it makes sense to invest a lot in nipping even small problems in the bud.
maybe it is part of his rehab program

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
This is telling me Bouknights problems may be bigger than most realize. I wouldn't think you would bring in Clarrett for a minor misstep.

I think you bring him in to demonstrate how seriously you take even a minor misstep.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom