James Bouknight is going on The Wall | The Boneyard

James Bouknight is going on The Wall

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
pic on the wall? cool. i vote for this one.
1324132537.0.jpg

nice flex.

Reaction Score
In the Connecticut Post UConn Report, they said that James Bouknight will get his picture on the wall soon. Congrats James on your accomplishments and good luck in the NBA
Picture on the wall or name on the Huskies of Honor at Gampel?

Reaction Score
Picture on the wall or name on the Huskies of Honor at Gampel?
Has to be the picture on the wall as a Lottery pick.

Got nothing against the kid, hope he tears the NBA up, but there's no way he belongs in the huskies of honor at Gampel. He didn't accomplish much, and didn't lead the team to anything of note.

He helped revitalize the program from life support, and we owe him a debt of gratitude for that, but a first round NCAA exit isn't going to go cut it. Had he came back this year, he may have built the resume to deserve it, but he made the right call.

Reaction Score
Without him being a lottery pick, I don't think we're in the hunt with a bunch of these top recruits. He may not have accomplished much in his time here, but he's the keystone to our fifth title in the next 5 years.

Reaction Score
Without him being a lottery pick, I don't think we're in the hunt with a bunch of these top recruits. He may not have accomplished much in his time here, but he's the keystone to our fifth title in the next 5 years.
Don't undersell him! He will prove to have been instrumental in the first four of our five titles in the next five years as well.

Reaction Score

Got nothing against the kid, hope he tears the NBA up, but there's no way he belongs in the huskies of honor at Gampel. He didn't accomplish much, and didn't lead the team to anything of note.

He helped revitalize the program from life support, and we owe him a debt of gratitude for that, but a first round NCAA exit isn't going to go cut it. Had he came back this year, he may have built the resume to deserve it, but he made the right call.

I didnt know "picture on the wall" was a thing, but I completely agree with you on not meeting the Huskies of Honor Criteria

Reaction Score
Yep kinda like what Ray Allen did….

Reaction Score
Without Hurley we don't get Bouknight. Book was a massive recruit for us. I'm happy he chose UConn, he was very good (not great) here. But Hurley is the keystone to the success.

NowInStorrs

The truth is out there.
Reaction Score
I thought maybe he was going on that game show produced by Lebron.

Reaction Score
UConn should seriously consider having Christian Vital go up with him. You could argue his impact on the program is larger than Bouknight's.

Reaction Score
UConn should seriously consider having Christian Vital go up with him. You could argue his impact on the program is larger than Bouknight's.
The criteria for your picture on the wall is being a lottery pick.

Vital wasn't drafted in the lottery so he doesn't get his picture up on the wall with an NBA team next to it.

There's no need to argue, it's moot.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Got nothing against the kid, hope he tears the NBA up, but there's no way he belongs in the huskies of honor at Gampel.
To compare, how long did it take to get El-Amin up there? And he got us over the hump.

Reaction Score
One guy was a lottery pick, the other went undrafted. Huge difference.

Reaction Score

Well said, my feelings exactly

Reaction Score
I didnt know "picture on the wall" was a thing, but I completely agree with you on not meeting the Huskies of Honor Criteria
The picture on the wall is helpful when a recruit is here on a visit. Supports the narrative that you go to UConn and it prepares you to make the lottery and become rich and successful.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom