James Bouknight a bust? | The Boneyard

James Bouknight a bust?

Reaction Score
Well this video just got posted:

I personally think he can still turn things around. What do you think?

This video goes pretty in-depth with his career and personal life

Last edited:
Reaction Score
The talent is there. He just needs to find consistency on the court and some serious mentorship and maturity off the court.

Reaction Score
I love the dude’s game, but everything in that video is unfortunately true. Cheering for you Bouk. Get focused and make us proud.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
His offense, even though he hasn’t put up the numbers one would like, definitely appears to be nba quality (hence his coach saying “starter talent”). Everything else, I don’t have close to enough information to reasonably have an opinion.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
The name of the website that posted this is "Stunted Growth". Wonder what motivates someone to create a website that exists to put down others? I guess that makes some people feel good about themselves.

JB talent is still there and if he wants to be motivated to develop it he is going to have to admit he needs help and apply himself. Uconn fans and most other people want to see people get better and find victory in their life.

Reaction Score
Too early to call him a bust.
It would be nice to see him go back to school during the off season but what are the chances. Thabeet could probably give him some good advice.

Reaction Score
The name of the website that posted this is "Stunted Growth". Wonder what motivates someone to create a website that exists to put down others? I guess that makes some people feel good about themselves.

JB talent is still there and if he wants to be motivated to develop it he is going to have to admit he needs help and apply himself. Uconn fans and most other people want to see people get better and find victory in their life.
Revenue. Controversy sells. Algorithms love it. You should see all the channels crapping on popular TV shows.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
He seems to be getting a lot of playing time recently and doing well with it. Will be interesting to see if he stays in the lineup once everyone is healthy but I would LOVE to see him play next to Lamelo if he does.

If Charlotte was smart (and Bouk shows them he can handle the responsibility) they’d move Rozier to make room for that backcourt.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
How do you drive around with Doritos? So irresponsible.

Dude, I‘ve done it.

Try to stop me.

Also, Bouk is currently a dope. He needs to be less of a dope or better, just not a dope. Not an impossible task.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom