James Akinjo | The Boneyard

James Akinjo

Reaction Score
I know it's one game, but I am watching James Akinjo against Illinois, and he is great. He is a better version of Alterique Gilbert, don't hate me for saying it, just watch him play.

Reaction Score
I watched the whole game tonight and your not wrong. He can play and made big shots down the stretch. Would have loved to see him in a Uconn uniform.

Reaction Score
Having watched a couple of his games, I'm disappointed he quit on UConn, and I wonder if he will regret not wanting to play for Hurley. The jury is still out on Ewing's coaching ability.

Reaction Score
I’m watching this game as well because there is not a lot of other games on and he is legitimate. I hate that he decommited but I understand. Great catch for G Town.

Reaction Score
Akinjo was awesome to watch. I'm happy to root for him. He wanted to play here and we fired the coach that recruited him. Seems like it's gonna work out good for both sides.

Reaction Score
He was great, best player on the floor the last 8 minutes.
eh i watched it he wasnt "great". He made some good plays down the stretch. He will be a great player though

Reaction Score
eh i watched it he wasnt "great". He made some good plays down the stretch. He will be a great player though
I watched it too, he was great and will be a great player. He dominated the game down the stretch and was player of the game. I also could care less about him not being here, just calling it straight.

Last edited:

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Akinjo is going to be terrific. The kid is a winner - would love to have him here.

The other two recruits we lost look like projects - Matthews DNP’d in West Virginia’s first game and Kasunas has played sparingly in Stanford’s first few games.

Give us back Enoch, Vance and Akinjo and Hurley would make magic this year.

Reaction Score
I'm going to play both sides on the fence in this thread it appears but a big nope on this post. We are building for the future.

You want to build for the future, win big this year and get UCONN back on the map for top recruits. Winning this year is building for the future.

Reaction Score
I watched it too, he was great and will be a great player. He dominated the game down the stretch and was player of the game. I also could care less about him not being here, just calling it straight.
Maybe our ideas of "great" are just different. Jalen has these games in his sleep

Reaction Score
You want to build for the future, win big this year and get UCONN back on the map for top recruits. Winning this year is building for the future.

I don't even want to get into it because Tarin Smith looks like an awesome fit for our team but your take is bad.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom