James Akinjo vs Ayo Dosunmo tonight | Page 2 | The Boneyard

James Akinjo vs Ayo Dosunmo tonight

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
Great performance. Hope we can pull it together this year with some help on the way for next.

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score
Do you get paid more to say Blaze, or Bunkey?

Both are ridiculous by the way.
Who is Blaze? Is this the nickname of one of our asst's?

Reaction Score
Game was live on Facebook. Ayo didn’t look as explosive as normal. Akinjo outplayed him. Also heard Akinjo outplayed him on EYBL Circuit too.

My guess is we hear "akinjo outplayed him" a few more timed this year.

Reaction Score
Idk bout nobody else but I like his game and he has that heart you can’t teach .! He can shoot the ball too!! Bout time guys! He’s not a project and doesn’t have to work on shooting he can develop in other areas of his game .. something we lack on our team for years with Gilbert , Adams , purvis , dham, shh I can name a lot of them smh .. ex Steph curry cuz he could shoot it he had time to work on the other nuances of the game (& a nba dad who could shoot it lol) , but his handle became an asset to go along with his stroke now guys don’t know how to guard him .. if him and Williams come in and are good from the jump then imma be very happy in years to come

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Idk bout nobody else but I like his game and he has that heart you can’t teach .! He can shoot the ball too!! Bout time guys! He’s not a project and doesn’t have to work on shooting he can develop in other areas of his game .. something we lack on our team for years with Gilbert , Adams , purvis , dham, shh I can name a lot of them smh .. ex Steph curry cuz he could shoot it he had time to work on the other nuances of the game (& a nba dad who could shoot it lol) , but his handle became an asset to go along with his stroke now guys don’t know how to guard him .. if him and Williams come in and are good from the jump then imma be very happy in years to come

I heard the knock on him was that he was NOT a good shooter. Great defender, distributer etc, but can't shoot well.

pj

Reaction Score
I heard the knock on him was that he was NOT a good shooter. Great defender, distributer etc, but can't shoot well.

He sure scores a lot and hits a high percentage of shots for a guy who can't shoot well. For example, he shot 46.3% on 3s and averaged 18.8 pts per game at Peach Jam, Peach Jam Most Valuable Player: James Akinjo.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom