James Akinjo vs Ayo Dosunmo tonight | The Boneyard

James Akinjo vs Ayo Dosunmo tonight

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
I turned it on literally as the final buzzer sounded. Did see Akinjo had 22, 6, and 4 (I think?), his team won, and he was the player of the game.

Matched up against Dosunmo? That's pretty damn good.

Reaction Score

Akinjo looked like the much better PG on the floor in terms of distributing skills. AD only had one assist in the highlight for it. I didn't watch the game, so I won't pass too much judgment, but we have a player better than his barely 100 ranking, no doubt. Good shooter, distributor, and got a couple steals/deflections on AD. They even put him in the middle of a zone for his passing ability at 6' tall. That's good stuff.

Reaction Score

Akinjo looked like the much better PG on the floor in terms of distributing skills. AD only had one assist in the highlight for it. I didn't watch the game, so I won't pass too much judgment, but we have a player better than his barely 100 ranking, no doubt. Good shooter, distributor, and got a couple steals/deflections on AD. They even put him in the middle of a zone for his passing ability at 6' tall. That's good stuff.

I think they're very different players with different roles on their teams, but I'd be lying if this video didn't make me VERY excited

Reaction Score
I think they're very different players with different roles on their teams, but I'd be lying if this video didn't make me VERY excited

Any idea what AD ended up with? I think he had 16ish in the video.

Reaction Score

So that what an assist to a big looks like.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Love the feeds, this kid has more vision than Adams and Gilbert for sure. I don’t see him providing much scoring outside of 3s until he’s a junior though.

Reaction Score
Love the feeds, this kid has more vision than Adams and Gilbert for sure. I don’t see him providing much scoring outside of 3s until he’s a junior though.

He's got a year for his game to mature, and he's still young for his class. He's got time.

Reaction Score
The kid can distribute and we’re gonna need players to catch and finish those.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom