Jalen Stevens transferring to Citadel (grad program) | The Boneyard

Jalen Stevens transferring to Citadel (grad program)

Reaction Score
hey huskymedic, any chance you can pin up the "where are they now thread"? Would be nice to keep track of the kids that came through the program

Reaction Score
Charleston is not a bad place to spend a year. For whatever reason he never made an impact on the field for us but transferring to a military institution like the Citadel shows he got it done in the classroom. All the best to the kid.

Reaction Score
I wonder how that will work, does he have to go through the freshman "training" as essentially a 5th year senior....from personal experience this would be a terrible way to spend a 5th year at college

Reaction Score
Charleston is not a bad place to spend a year. For whatever reason he never made an impact on the field for us but transferring to a military institution like the Citadel shows he got it done in the classroom. All the best to the kid.
My brother lives in Charleston. Nice city. His son graduated from the Citadel last year. 1st lieutenant in the Army just back from Kuwait.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
So does that leave us 2 scholarship spots for next year?

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score
I wonder how that will work, does he have to go through the freshman "training" as essentially a 5th year senior....from personal experience this would be a terrible way to spend a 5th year at college

He's a grad transfer... I'm assuming the graduate program works a little differently than the undergrad program. The graduate program web site is VERY different than the rest of the Citadel site. More jeans, less uniforms.:)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom