Jalen Hood-Schifino decommits from Pitt | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Jalen Hood-Schifino decommits from Pitt

MJ1

Reaction Score
I believe Jalen is down to Indiana or Tennessee, with Announcement on August 24th. UConn not on his list.

Reaction Score
how can u be for Barnes? He is one of the biggest cheaters in cbb.

Id put on par with Pearl. We had a juco kid at our house and my wife is from TN and a huge Vols fan. He had no idea of this and mentioned tennessee offered Tre Mann 30K (with no knowledge about of my wife being a Vol!) Mano was from our neck of the woods FYI. F Barnes - he bought so many recruits from potentially being Calhoun recruits; Durant, Corey Joseph, etc. he’s super dirty But pretends to be a good guy.
I've had no idea.

The SEC, then, is full of these guys: Calipari, Wade, Barnes, Pearl, Davis, Crean...

Oats, Mussleman, Buzz, and Martin (both) are likable guys, though? Or will my hopes be ruined again...

Reaction Score
I've had no idea.

The SEC, then, is full of these guys: Calipari, Wade, Barnes, Pearl, Davis, Crean...

Oats, Mussleman, Buzz, and Martin (both) are likable guys, though? Or will my hopes be ruined again...
Hopes will be ruined….

Reaction Score

Very impressed with how Woodson has retained and brought in new talent.

Reaction Score

Very impressed with how Woodson has retained and brought in new talent.

He’s done a good job. Always curious how aggressive these former nba guys recruit. Like do they go both feet into it, or just surround themselves with highly engaged assistants and just serve in a “closer” capacity.

Reaction Score
He’s done a good job. Always curious how aggressive these former nba guys recruit. Like do they go both feet into it, or just surround themselves with highly engaged assistants and just serve in a “closer” capacity.
I'm pretty sure they go ten toes in.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom