Jalen Gaffney putting in the work | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Jalen Gaffney putting in the work

Reaction Score
Agree with everyone here re: Gaffney. He took a while to acclimate to the college game last year, but I like that he didn't force things. He let the game come to him, and eventually, it did. Next step is creating more offense. This kind of physical improvement should really help him
Dude, this is 100% on point. AG was on a bad run, floppin around, turning the ball over, trying to force his way through double coverage, taking bad shots. Hurley's directive for Jalen I'm sure, was control the ball, manage the offense, and get others involved, and he did a fine job as a freshman, better and better as the season progressed and his confidence grew. He kept his offensive game in his pocket; I don't think he was ready to let it rip. Year two here, should be fun to watch.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I've been bullish on Gaffney because I like the way he ran the team.

He plays like a floor general and his teammates respect him.

I've heard real good things about Cole and his film looks real good too.

I want to see how the team functions with Cole running it.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I can see a little pick and roll ally oop action happening. This team is going to so fun to watch.

Reaction Score
Obviously every preseason is filled with stories about players putting on 125 lbs of muscle, going 40/40 from three in pickup games, and adding five feet to their verticals, but this year feels different.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom