Jalen Gaffney home visit (9/12) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Jalen Gaffney home visit (9/12)

Reaction Score
I wonder if his Clemson OV is still on for tomorrow with Hurricane Florence bearing down on South Carolina.​

Clemson will only get light winds and rain. Nothing major expected, but it could put a damper on what would otherwise be a great time to visit their campus.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
“The dam, boss, the dam”

(I think that’s the quote, right?)
th

Doomed.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
And Xavier got Bishop last night.
And add to the fact that they've already got a '20 commit from Dwon Odom, the 21nd ranked PG of his class.

In addition to Odom and Bishop, if another guard signs with Xavier, he'll have to also battle for playing time with Goodin in his freshman year, and Scruggs and Kennedy for his freshman and sophomore year.

Reaction Score
There is NOTHING exciting about Xavier’s campus. I never understand a recruit’s desire to play there. Bearcats fans joke it is “Norwood University” because it’s really not a part of the Cincinnati area anyone would ever want to go to.

Reaction Score
Also looking like Clemson gonna get 5 star guard Josiah James. He just visited Clemson and was supposed to visit duke, but canceled his visit and will announce on Wednesday instead. Definitely good news for uconn on gaffney

What happened at Clemson to suddenly make them relevant to highly rated recruits?

Reaction Score
What happened at Clemson to suddenly make them relevant to highly rated recruits?

Duke stopped stealing all their recruits after losing their bag man to Pitt.

I think this situation just played out to Clemson’s favor. From what I read, Duke seemed like the heavy favorite to land James. But he probably re-evaluated at some point (after all duke will likely have at least 1 star guard in trey jones in 2019) and who knows about reddish (is he technically a 3 or a 2?). Lots of programs probs backed off. It also seems like he wanted to stay local from looking at his list of schools.

Also, even tho Clemson is a huge football school, their basketball program is not bad. Would honestly be pretty fun as a kid to go there for basketball.

Reaction Score
Im sure Clemson is on the up and up. No doubt. They have an amazing basketball history.

Reaction Score
Im sure Clemson is on the up and up. No doubt. They have an amazing basketball history.
To be fair they’re about to get Josiah James and Christian Brown in their 2019 class. Browning is doing something right.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom