Jalen Gaffney home visit (9/12) | The Boneyard

Jalen Gaffney home visit (9/12)

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
The visit actually happening hasn’t been confirmed on twitter, but his dad retweeted my tweet so we can assume it did. The staff also saw Dawes whole they were in NJ.
Impressive stuff.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I know people are tired of me saying this - but we are really doing the grind - payoff soon!
It has been nonstop. After the last few years, it’s good to see us out working our opposition.

I'll say it now, but dam breaking is NOT one commitment. We are talking three here if we're talking dams breaking. Maybe, just maybe, I'd allow two Sept commits as dam breaking stuff, given our results the last couple years.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I know people are tired of me saying this - but we are really doing the grind - payoff soon!
It has been nonstop. After the last few years, it’s good to see us out working our opposition.

Chief, you should have been doing the grind back when you were implementing the “blaze strategy” helping KO recruit. You seemed to be such an integral piece of the recruiting puzzle for KO’s staff. I just wish you had worked the trail a little harder. I’m assuming Hurley’s relentless work ethic has already rubbed off on you since you guys are becoming good buddies. Here’s hoping you’ve turned a new page and can bring back the recruiting magic that you used to show regularly back when you were helping out your old buddy JC

C

Chief00

Chief, you should have been doing the grind back when you were implementing the “blaze strategy” helping KO recruit. You seemed to be such an integral piece of the recruiting puzzle for KO’s staff. I just wish you had worked the trail a little harder. I’m assuming Hurley’s relentless work ethic has already rubbed off on you since you guys are becoming good buddies. Here’s hoping you’ve turned a new page and can bring back the recruiting magic that you used to show regularly back when you were helping out your old buddy JC

True, hard work and high expectations are contagious. A self fulfilling prophecy. Good points.

Reaction Score
Hahahshahaha

"The grind"......so hilarious. I'm sure by now everyone realizes this guy is as close to the program as a trash can. But man he keeps certain people interested.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
Are we still pimpin' the incredible course catalog?

Reaction Score
Xavier OV for Gaffney has been moved up to the weekend after UConn (was originally scheduled for Oct. 7).

Reaction Score
Xavier OV for Gaffney has been moved up to the weekend after UConn (was originally scheduled for Oct. 7).

maybe he just wants to get his decision over with

Reaction Score

If Gaffney makes it to Xavier campus that is an L

Reaction Score
I wonder if his Clemson OV is still on for tomorrow with Hurricane Florence bearing down on South Carolina.​

Reaction Score
Don't love having the first official. Hope for a quick commit or this thing will drag on another month.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom