Jalen Gaffney cuts to 6 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Jalen Gaffney cuts to 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Who are the players in the picture, and why are there five number 12s and one 11?

Reaction Score
Who are the players in the picture, and why are there five number 12s and one 11?

Putting on my "hat of doom", the 11 is throwing it down so that must mean he's going to Florida where he'll be throwing down UConn fans' hopes into the cesspool of basketball dreams.

Edit: Forgot to mention I checked rosters of the other five teams for last year and at first thought the graphics person that put this together merely picked #11 for Florida because they didn't have a #12 and all the others did. That theory worked for St Johns, Xavier, UConn and Pitt, but died with Clemson which also had a #11 but no 12. Seemed like a sound hypothesis until it didn't.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
And his index finger and thumb are making a "C". So I think that's a good sign that UConn leads. Or maybe it's Clemson. Or maybe it's Xavier since it's located in Cincinnati.

You guys who look for the littlest signs of why UConn leads from these pictures or lists of schools crack me up.
FWIW, the Clemson one looks like he's leading the pack, though the Florida one says slam dunk all over it. Yeah, it just seems that people are so desperate for us to land someone, they'll read into anything.

Reaction Score
And his index finger and thumb are making a "C". So I think that's a good sign that UConn leads. Or maybe it's Clemson. Or maybe it's Xavier since it's located in Cincinnati.

You guys who look for the littlest signs of why UConn leads from these pictures or lists of schools crack me up.
Well he is holding back on Clemson, has his arm in front of Pitt, and is standing in front of the other three. So that must mean Uconn is # 1, right?

Reaction Score
Artists work with the client, the client approves the design. Gaffney surely approved of UConn's placement. Whether that indicates anything, I have no idea.
i cant believe you are actually talking about this. i measured all the logos of the six and Uconns is 5 millimeters bigger. whata ya think about that?

temery

What?
Reaction Score
They're called edits because there are usually multiple versions. An initial draft, an edited version, a further edited version, etc. The client tells the artist what he likes and doesn't like at each stage and the artist edits in response.

Great answer. Thanks.

Today's stupid question, seeing as though you are the answer man: Is that him in each of those uniforms?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Also the guys who always end up hurt and disappointed when the guy goes somewhere else.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Am I the only one who can't take St. John's seriously?

I hope Gaffney visits when Sid Wilson is around. They can have a long talk.
No one is taking St. John’s seriously, St John’s is a program known on circuit as a rebuild bigger than ours. I doubt Achuiwa, Cockburn and Gaffney are seriously considering. St. John’s is a mess of a program.

Reaction Score

And people that take tongue in cheek comments so seriously crack me up. That stick in your bum must be very uncomfortable to sit with so i forgive you for being a .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom