Jalen: Fast Learner | The Boneyard

Jalen: Fast Learner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I think we all knew him coming off the bench was going to accelerate his D1 growth. Nice article: Linky

A point guard who is in basketball school and so far is getting good grades!

It worked for Kemba and Bazz and we know how they finished their careers (not talking about Championships). The kid has a get out of jail card for his first year behind Gibbs and Purvis and is playing free and aggressive.

I must admit I sit up when he comes in the game, that was something I only did with a handful of other bench players we had, beginning with Gywnn.

Reaction Score
This dude has 15+ year nba veteran written all over him. He's athletic and smart. He'll be good as a young nba guard with all kinds of speed and athleticism. He'll also be good as a savy vet who makes the right plays and hits all his open shots.

Reaction Score
This dude has 15+ year nba veteran written all over him. He's athletic and smart. He'll be good as a young nba guard with all kinds of speed and athleticism. He'll also be good as a savy vet who makes the right plays and hits all his open shots.
He's played three games this post is somewhat depressing. Let me enjoy a few more games (perhaps a season) before we start sending him off to NBA glory. I know you mean well, but I'm just starting to enjoy the 'freshman' kid.

Reaction Score
Seems fair, i also saw him dribble into traffic and turn it over. Total bone head play.
He's played three games this post is somewhat depressing. Let me enjoy a few more games (perhaps a season) before we start sending him off to NBA glory. I know you mean well, but I'm just starting to enjoy the 'freshman' kid.

Reaction Score
Seems fair, i also saw him dribble into traffic and turn it over. Total bone head play.

Saw the same play. It's all about understanding even the "UNH's, Furman's" have better players than he faced for the years previous, night in night out and they play hard on that end all the time. No more getting away with that pretty crap and it seems he adjusted nicely after that mishap. He's going to be the next one period!

Reaction Score
Jalen is not going anywhere. He has to win a NCAA championship first.

Reaction Score
Purvis dribbled into triple teams for more than half season. Jay is picking it up fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom