Jalen Adams Update: | The Boneyard

Jalen Adams Update:

Reaction Score
Love it. Deserves a chance in the NBA for sure and i’m surprised it didn’t happen last season. Hopefully he can get a deal this time.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
They just traded for CT native Kris Dunn too. With Kemba gone they have a huge hole back their and yeah, don't think Carson and Tremont are the guys to fill it.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
They just traded for CT native Kris Dunn too. With Kemba gone they have a huge hole back their and yeah, don't think Carson and Tremont are the guys to fill it.

they got smart Pritchard and Dunn now

taking the vastly inferior player in Dunn to get a trade exception means….something.

I kind of think they’re ducking the tax again and plan to blow through it next year

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
they got smart Pritchard and Dunn now

taking the vastly inferior player in Dunn to get a trade exception means….something.

I kind of think they’re ducking the tax again and plan to blow through it next year
I forgot Smart plays PG. Swear Pritchard, Carson, and Tremont all the same players too. I'm rooting for Kris though, he's had terrible injury luck all through his career.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I forgot Smart plays PG. Swear Pritchard, Carson, and Tremont all the same players too. I'm rooting for Kris though, he's had terrible injury luck all through his career.
Pritchard was actually much better than I expected. The other two…useless. It really sucks for Jalen he was on 3 of the worst UConn teams of the last 30 years

Reaction Score
Celts also traded for Josh Richardson from the Mavs.

Waters is awful can’t get over himself always trying to be pretty, he’s not anymore way too small. Edwards a better player but just too small for the game.

Celts are going to be weird.

the Q

Reaction Score

Waters is awful can’t get over himself always trying to be pretty, he’s not anymore way too small. Edwards a better player but just too small for the game.

Edwards had a decent rpm in limited minutes.

Always thought he’d be a fun case study.

He’s small, but he has a monster wingspan for his size.

His lack of shooting has been really surprising. Especially with his FT%

I remember an algorithm. Before his draft saying that with his stats the program expected he was like 6-6 and not his actual height lol

the Q

Reaction Score

They seem to be working hard to stay under the tax line again this year and then are ready to blow through it next year if they can’t attract a max fa with cap space

Reaction Score
Saw some internet rumors a week or so ago about the Celtics and Spurs in a potential trade that would swap Smart and Dejounte Murray

Reaction Score
His play style is exactly of an nba player. Some on this board have no idea how simple the game of basketball was at times in college was for him, I think that MCL injury and staying 4 years held him back on his nba stock but I respect him for sticking around with us. Always rooting for him to make it permanently on a roster

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
The main problem Jalen has is his lack of consistent outside shooting. He gets to the rim at will and is a good but not great passer. Decent defender. He is a playmaker and I think would be a good combo type guard for a second unit of an NBA team.

Reaction Score
The main problem Jalen has is his lack of consistent outside shooting. He gets to the rim at will and is a good but not great passer. Decent defender. He is a playmaker and I think would be a good combo type guard for a second unit of an NBA team.
If the website I was looking at is correct, it says he shot just under .400 from 3 in his combined 2 seasons in the G-league, which is pretty darn good. Obviously that doesn’t take consistency into account, but in the games I watched of his recently his shooting looked really good.

I definitely agree that he could be a very good second unit guy. Would be able to come off an NBA bench and hold his own in my opinion

the Q

Reaction Score

If the website I was looking at is correct, it says he shot just under .400 from 3 in his combined 2 seasons in the G-league, which is pretty darn good. Obviously that doesn’t take consistency into account, but in the games I watched of his recently his shooting looked really good.

I definitely agree that he could be a very good second unit guy. Would be able to come off an NBA bench and hold his own in my opinion

Looking at his stats, it appears the fact that he’s a below average defender in the g league is a bigger issue.

Reaction Score
Surprised a team like the Lakers doesn't give him a look, they need bodies on the cheap to complete the roster. They are now paying 3 players more than 19 teams currently pay their entire roster.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom