Jaden Newman | The Boneyard

Jaden Newman

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Downey Christian is a very small, private K-12 school that does not play in any of the 8 classes that make up the FHSAA.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Downey Christian is a very small, private K-12 school that does not play in any of the 8 classes that make up the FHSAA.

Years ago UConn men had a player named Jeff Carr, big and strong and a monster in hs. But he played for the very small and I believe long defunct Robinson School in West Hartford. He wasn’t a real bust at UConn, but he was not the offensive force his hs stats might have suggested.

But there have been plenty of small school stars who are elite college players and plenty of large school stars who don’t pan out in college. Competition helps, but talent is talent. The college coaches are paid to figure it out.

Reaction Score
The brother wouldnt even dress varsity in the 2 public high schools in my city and might not even start on the JV team. The school they attend will not get either of them ready for college ball.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
5' 2". She just has to grow another 4' at least. Fingers crossed. Hopefully the competition level she faces will increase as well.

Reaction Score
This is a nice story, but I would point out that Newman’s school is not even a member of the FHSAA. They only play other small, private religiously affiliated schools. The competition is really not very good.
Does she play AAU basketball?

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Don't know if she'll ever achieve her dream of playing for UCONN but as long as young ladies like this continue to aspire to play at UCONN the program is in good shape. Mone Davis<Jaden Neuman< Gianna Bryant.
FYI: Yet another reason I can't stand Reggie Miller.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Don't know if she'll ever achieve her dream of playing for UCONN but as long as young ladies like this continue to aspire to play at UCONN the program is in good shape. Mone Davis<Jaden Neuman< Gianna Bryant.

Winner of rings vs Non winner of rings.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I thought that phrase needed repeating.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom