Jacobs says "no way" Manuel will fire PP | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Jacobs says "no way" Manuel will fire PP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
How we burned 2 TOs on one drive in the 3rd qtr (during a home game without any crowd noise interfering) is equally unfathomable. Chalk it up to sheer incompetence.

Reaction Score
What don't you get?! The coaches have already established the fact that it doesn't make sense take a knee even when we have a game WON, so therefore, by extension, we should NEVER take a knee to end a half. Silly Skiblets. Oh, wait-unless our failure to take a knee at the end of games we have were was ALSO monumentally dumb decisions.....but this would be a sign of consistent incompetence/lack of attention to detail. That is something that UCONN wouldn't settle for in a coaching staff, so I go back to my earlier premise-you are just being silly Skiblets.

Taking a knee isn't in GDLs massive playbook.

C

Chief00

GDL could be coaching in the NFL in Miami OK....He is doing us all a huge favor, OK! by merely being here OK

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
The way PP looked in that last quarter, stoic, I can only hope he goes to Warde and says, Do', I just am not the guy for the job and am actually in the way of where you want this program to go. I resign...with a buyout?"

Reaction Score
What don't you get?! The coaches have already established the fact that it doesn't make sense take a knee even when we have a game WON, so therefore, by extension, we should NEVER take a knee to end a half. Silly Skiblets. Oh, wait-unless our failure to take a knee at the end of games we have won were was ALSO monumentally dumb decisions.....but this would be a sign of consistent incompetence/lack of attention to detail. That is something that UCONN wouldn't settle for in a coaching staff, so I go back to my earlier premise-you are just being silly Skiblets.
Silly Skiblets. Trick plays are for kids

Reaction Score
Can you imagine playing on a team where the HC constantly tells the press that the team is an untalented bunch who cannot grasp the plays that are drawn up for them? No wonder they get the results they do. The Cincy coach showed enthusiasm on the sidelines for the players, not a tap on the helmet. PP is a zombie on the sidelines.
As for GDL's wallpaper,it's on a tube in the bathroom.

Reaction Score
Butch Jones was all sorts of fired up on the sidelines yesterday. Our guy. "umm, well, ummmm we'd like to keep it close. Ummm , do you have a kleenex? Ummmm. Where the hell is George? Ummm"

Reaction Score
If Warde wants to torpedo his own legacy and destroy UConn Football, then by all means bring PP and GDL back.

Today was the sorriest thing I have ever seen things. That man is just terrible. How many recruits did we have at the game today?

Agreed. UConn footbal has been in a downward spiral for two years now. In last years second game, were surprised to drop a winnable game to Vandy. Now that's so small. Never saw this thing getting so bad. Crowd yesterday was shameful but hard to blame people cuz PP has made this program a joke.

Reaction Score
@theuconnblog: UConn finished at 101 in Sagarin. Lost to USF (94), Temple (104) and WMU (114). They had a Top-10 defense. How can you not fire the OC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020

Top Bottom