Jacobs on Casey Cochran | The Boneyard

Jacobs on Casey Cochran

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Yeah, players don't usually embrace having the best player in the state as your quarterback until he turns his ankle.

What is the story from the BCU fans? He didn't have a signable offer or something like that?

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
Dan Orlovsky II. I hate when writers do that, let Casey carve his own legacy here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction Score
"I don't know," Jack said. "Randy was very different in offering scholarships. Everything was late in the process. Jordan Reed [who Cochran coached at New London and went to Florida] is a good example. UConn was his 16th scholarship offer."

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Yeah, players don't usually embrace having the best player in the state as your quarterback until he turns his ankle.

What is the story from the BCU fans? He didn't have a signable offer or something like that?

I believe the term they use is commitable offer. In their fan base's eyes, if a player commits to what they view as an inferior program, the offer could not have been commitable. What I want to know is what the hell is a non-commitable offer? Common logic dictates that either you offer or you don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom