Jacobs looks to be out as AD at Auburn | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Jacobs looks to be out as AD at Auburn

Reaction Score
Quinnipiac hockey is using the same tactic for recruiting.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
AZ State hockey is already supposedly recruiting very well, unfortunately. Better than us, allegedly, and they don't even have a rink.
So are you suggesting something is up? Is the FBI investigating payments from CCM to top players?

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
AD Dave’s wife played hockey?
That's some seriously good Boneyard logic right there. Where was that when I took "Philosophy and Logic" at 8 am across from the Jungle/North Campus? I might have stayed awake.
On a serious note, apparently she was a 4 time All-American in Gymnastics at ASU. When they were at Auburn she was a volunteer gymnastics coach. That's another plus for AZ. They both get back to AZ and maybe she can volunteer coach there.

Reaction Score
His time there overlapped with Pearl's. Not that I think he had anything to do with it, but if they want to clean house completely, they might look somewhere else....

My thoughts exactly. If he was at Auburn during this period (which he was as Chief Operating Officer of Auburn athletics) and did not know what was happening then he's incompetent. If he did know, well then ....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom