Men - Jacob Wallace and Matt Barnes back to back. | The Boneyard

Men Jacob Wallace and Matt Barnes back to back.

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
March 25, 2022- Spring Training Game- Jacob Wallace came into the Red Sox / Braves game and recorded 2 outs from the 2 batters he faced to get out of the inning. Then Matt Barnes took over the next inning and struck out the side. I hope this becomes a regular UConn occurrence for the Red Sox in the near future.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
Wallace needs a bounce back year. He finished up last year well, but for the most part it was a lost season. Barnes could use a great start for his confidence.

Reaction Score
I went to the game on Monday the 21st against the Braves. I would have liked to see Wallace and Barnes. Instead I saw Darwinzon Hernandez who strike out 3 in the inning that he pitched. Wacha started and looked pretty good as well but was helped by a few double plays. One which was started by Devers.

I also saw Ryan Fitzgerald hit another homer. He is having a great spring training. Good for the conference as well since he played for Creighton. He could be this year's Brock Holt if he makes the squad.

Only bonehead play I saw was Duran getting picked off between 1st and second. I overheard that he did that the game before as well.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom