Jackson vs Scheierman | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Jackson vs Scheierman

Reaction Score
I understand. As long as they’re ready for it, they can do whatever they want. Bouk wasn’t ready.

He wasn't ready. He may never have been. Which is why you go anyways. Bouk is never going to be the shooter needed for that level. He's going to make 19 million farting around the g-league for a few years and never have to work for the rest of his life if he's smart about it.

If I were to guess Hawkins and Sanogo go. Hawkins is drafted late first, and Sanogo is undrafted but picked up in tje g-league. Andre stays for his senior year.

Reaction Score
Scheierman also did miss a couple of open ones thankfully. The shooting variance from home to at their place will be a key for who wins the rematch.

I honestly think those missed open 3’s were rushed because he was worried about Jackson come fling at him out of nowhere.

Reaction Score
That's not true. Guaranteed money in the first round is way different than non guaranteed money in the second. Also, contracts near the end of the first round are way less valuable than the lottery.

They don't have to look far to see the downsides of leaving early with Bouk.

And to see the benefits of staying the extra year, they can stay within the Big East and don’t have to look any farther than Jalen Brunson.

Reaction Score
Just watched the entire Creighton game. Andre Jackson was absolutely brilliant. Shweinerman scored 5 points against him and Andre directed the offense. There will be many NBA teams that regret not drafting him. He is a terrific leader and defensive player.
Also, Kaluma played really well, got many rebounds by being in the right place at the right time.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom