Jackson might be back for Sunday | The Boneyard

Jackson might be back for Sunday

Reaction Score
Jackson needs to get back ASAP. He’ll get some serious run off the bench at the 2 and 3 while Bouk is out. Need his athleticism and energy on the court. I’d think he’ll take minutes from Adams mostly and also give Martin some extra rest.
Yes please

JakeTheDog

Makin’ bacon pancakes
Reaction Score
Do u ever see Hurley drinking that orange stuff? Pretty sure it’s pre-workout... not exactly what we would call “high quality h2o”
h2o GIF

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
get a grip. on the clips of james today, he seemed to use his left arm -like an arm! heck, he even turned a corner, literally, by pivoting with it off a chair top. any of youse ever have a funky elbow?
the last thing that ur gonna do is that move. nobody likes, or ever forgets that pain shot to the brain. this is high profile sport. questions asked yesterday, and answered, are then asked again today, and of course, again tomorrow.
mid to latter february, as it was, is, and will be.

Reaction Score
Do u ever see Hurley drinking that orange stuff? Pretty sure it’s pre-workout... not exactly what we would call “high quality h2o”
He drinks an orange bai.....

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Kill me.

Borges has been jumping the gun looking for negatives. Last week he tweeted that James would be out an additional 4-6 weeks - causing a brief semi-meltdown here. Fake News.
He then corrected himself. Now again he's fishing for the negative .

Reaction Score
Borges has been jumping the gun looking for negatives. Last week he tweeted that James would be out an additional 4-6 weeks - causing a brief semi-meltdown here. Fake News.
He then corrected himself. Now again he's fishing for the negative .
Good point. Might have been Hurley being vague with him on purpose.

Reaction Score
Good point. Might have been Hurley being vague with him on purpose.
Borges admitted the other day that DH gave him a crappy answer because DH may have been mad at him for something stupid he said or did, so DH being vague with him could very well be. Now, I wish someone else would ask the question about Bouk!

Reaction Score
Borges admitted the other day that DH gave him a crappy answer because DH may have been mad at him for something stupid he said or did, so DH being vague with him could very well be. Now, I wish someone else would ask the question about Bouk!
Just realized after watching the post game, that Charlotte asked the question, not Borges, so nevermind that previous statement.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I think Andre remains a key piece for this team right now. His main problem earlier was simply Hurley having a ridiculously short leash. He was impactful when he was in. He was disruptive on defense and brings a skill set we are otherwise missing on offense. I get that he's not a good shooter, he is long, can handle the ball and is a gifted passer. Given our struggles to get the ball to Sanogo (or Josh) inside, Andre could certainly help.

Reaction Score
Protein shakes come in chocolate flavors.. Good source for calcium/bone strength/growth
he was drinking it from the bottle and i am pretty sure it was the same brand of lactose-free chocolate milk that my six year-old niece drinks.

GUEST_39896cb7-9c2f-4730-929b-1f8092570199.jpg

just gave me a little chuckle. can't wait to see jackson back on the court.

Reaction Score
he was drinking it from the bottle and i am pretty sure it was the same brand of lactose-free chocolate milk that my six year-old niece drinks.

View attachment 63982

just gave me a little chuckle. can't wait to see jackson back on the court.
I'm with you. Whatever it takesLOL

Reaction Score
Andre being out was like absence making the heart grow fonder for Hurley. Like said here, leash was way too short and with Bouk out, it’s been so obvious we need his athleticism, playmaking & passing. Can’t wait!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom