Jackson is so good… | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Jackson is so good…

Reaction Score
I feel pretty confident at this point that he will either be a draft pick this year or he will come back and be an all american so either way it will help the program

Reaction Score
I feel pretty confident at this point that he will either be a draft pick this year or he will come back and be an all american so either way it will help the program
He’s been showing up on several mock draft boards already. His stock should only climb as the year goes on.

Reaction Score
He’s been showing up on several mock draft boards already. His stock should only climb as the year goes on.
I think at year end he will have a choice to make in terms of going to the draft and being a second round pick or staying. Hopefully with NIL money he thinks that uconn and the g league are comparable financially so he comes back to try to get into the first round. We gotta get the boneyard fund off the ground to keep him around

Reaction Score
I think at year end he will have a choice to make in terms of going to the draft and being a second round pick or staying. Hopefully with NIL money he thinks that uconn and the g league are comparable financially so he comes back to try to get into the first round. We gotta get the boneyard fund off the ground to keep him around
if he keeps working on his offense, he'll be a sure fire draft pick, likely first round. NBA scouts on twitter keep raving about him.

Reaction Score
He reminds me of Spider-Man.

Dre's gifts from the spider bite include enhanced strength, stamina, and agility, as well as the ability to cling to nearly any surface by his hands and feet, and an internal “alarm” of sorts that warns him of impending danger.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
As more people see him play in person. Like Seth Greenberg in another thread.

Reaction Score
While he passes more, Action Jackson reminds me of a more polished and consistent Sticks. RIP Mr. Sticks, one of our favorites
1. Start with Jason Kidd
2. Add leaping ability
3. Add a desire to rip your heart out on defense

equals

Andre Jackson

J. Kidd was an all-star in the league for 10 years before he learned how to shoot. Any team who does not draft AJ when they have a chance will regret it for a long time.

Reaction Score
While he passes more, Action Jackson reminds me of a more polished and consistent Sticks. RIP Mr. Sticks, one of our favorites
Love both these players but outside of leaping ability, they really could not be more different players, including playing totally different positions.

Reaction Score
It's amazing what a difference in teammates makes. Jackson kind of drove me nuts last year. His athleticism, hustle, motor, etc, can't be questioned. His actual basketball skills can. Last year, as a super athlete on a team with too many non-scorers, he was just a freakish athlete. This year, on a team that can score in so many ways, everything that he does well is extremely valuable. It's similar to Draymond Greene at his best, on the Warriors he's an absolute beast. Put him on the Knicks and he would look like an average hustle player.

I think he will continue to develop his skills and become a great basketball player. He needs to be able to finish to the rim and pull up and shoot occasionally. Currently, when he puts the ball on the floor, he passes 90% of the time, actually gets to the rim 5% of the time, and pulls up for a shot 5% of the time. I was so frustrated last year at one point that I actually kept a tally one game, and it was right around that. With the strength and athleticism that he has, he should be able to get to the rim off the dribble more.

He's invaluable to the team now, and I'm looking forward to him developing his game more.

Reaction Score
Oh! That's what he's saying! All these years I thought Jimi Hendrix was gay.
No dude! You've got it wrong.. That song is about his love for women and other things.. Gotta check it out sometime

Reaction Score
1. Start with Jason Kidd
2. Add leaping ability
3. Add a desire to rip your heart out on defense

equals

Andre Jackson

J. Kidd was an all-star in the league for 10 years before he learned how to shoot. Any team who does not draft AJ when they have a chance will regret it for a long time.
Love AJ's game but JKidd was a generational passer/pt guard, can't put AJ in that convo

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
No dude! You've got it wrong.. That song is about his love for women and other things.. Gotta check it out sometime
images

Reaction Score

Attachments

• 635FE9C4-983F-46BF-9E60-9D35399491A7.jpeg
    635FE9C4-983F-46BF-9E60-9D35399491A7.jpeg
    46.5 KB · Views: 88

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Wow.. Never heard of the @imno1 reference/@GetaJob reference to Jimi's classic song.. Trying to throw a positive vibe on AJax and it bites me in the butt.. Who knew? Not me.
It's ok. I'm still wondering who Leslie is in the Rascals' "Groovin" and how a song about a threesome got past the censors in the 60s :D

Reaction Score
It's ok. I'm still wondering who Leslie is in the Rascals' "Groovin" and how a song about a threesome got past the censors in the 60s :D
A conundrum-To say the least

BTW..My original response to @Get a Job starting with "No dude..." was said facetiously.. And perhaps over someone else's head.. But I'll fall on the sword and take the hit

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom