Jackson is so good… | The Boneyard

Jackson is so good…

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
Been preaching this for years. He is...

...well, you know.

Reaction Score
I loved how high he put the alleyoop to Sanogo. He cleard Cisse and put it where only Sanogo could get it and the rotating defensive player had no chance.

Many have talked about Ajax and how if even developed a servicable mid range jumper and more consistency from outside he will be a star no doubt. At the very least, he is an ultimate glue guy. He does everything else on the floor and you tell the other guys love playing with him.

Reaction Score
I loved how high he put the alleyoop to Sanogo. He cleard Cisse and put it where only Sanogo could get it and the rotating defensive player had no chance.

Many have talked about Ajax and how if even developed a servicable mid range jumper and more consistency from outside he will be a star no doubt. At the very least, he is an ultimate glue guy. He does everything else on the floor and you tell the other guys love playing with him.
If he had even Newtons offensive game he`d be in the running for #1 pick in the draft. It is insane how great he is at everything except shooting the ball. Hes coming along and learning how to get his which is a great sign though. If Samson comes back and can defend, rebound and block shots he will be a great compliment to Ajax who will be able to lob it up for him all day.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
I’ve been saying all summer how I couldn’t wait for the team to be his. I’ve said what I was wrong about so allow me to take a moment to be right about my confidence in Jackson and Hawkins. With it without the jumper for Jackson. :)

Reaction Score
It was pretty apparent right from the tip that Alex was going to have a hard time with Boone, who seemed to have 50 lbs and a couple of inches on him. We could have used Samson, but I was a little surprised Danny didn't try Adama and Donovan together for a bit. It seemed like it might have worked for several minutes.

Reaction Score
I bet those 15 nba scouts at the game where impressed

Reaction Score
It was pretty apparent right from the tip that Alex was going to have a hard time with Boone, who seemed to have 50 lbs and a couple of inches on him. We could have used Samson, but I was a little surprised Danny didn't try Adama and Donovan together for a bit. It seemed like it might have worked for several minutes.
Boone was very good out there, that was NOT a bunch of stiffs we played last night but…we have Andre Jackson. We’ve never had anyone like him that plays with that athleticism and intensity the whole game. You watch him beat out other players to the ball, including his own. And basically without a shot. Unreal.

Reaction Score
Super exciting player. He's a super hero.
flying super hero GIF

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom