J Lamb rises up! | The Boneyard

J Lamb rises up!

Reaction Score
This post prompted me to go check out the Lamb thread on Charlotte's RealGM board. Some dude put together a gif compilation of Lamb's defense over the past 3 games. I have not watched him much this season, but its great to see that he is continuing to develop as a player. Kinda hoping he gets traded, his contract has value around the league and is over after next season iirc.

giphy.gif

I tried to put five gifs under the spoiler, but was only able link one. Not going to spam post, here are the others.

DALTX

People better get us now ... because it's coming
Reaction Score
Silence of the Lamb

NowInStorrs

The truth is out there.
Reaction Score
That guy did not want to be on Jeremy Lamb's poster.

Reaction Score
This post prompted me to go check out the Lamb thread on Charlotte's RealGM board. Not going to spam post, here are the others.
From info included in your link:

He’s always had the skill. The only issue was he was physically slight and thin,” said former Oklahoma City Head Coach Scott Brooks, who is now at the helm of the Washington Wizards. “When the head coach is probably stronger than you, that’s not a good sign. You knew when his body would fill out, that he had the skill set, a great shot. He’s very smooth, his floater is hard to guard, his passing is above average.”​

Without being much of an NBA fan nor following Jeremy nor the Hornets, maybe he's now growing into his height physically as well as growing up mentally to boot. In prior seasons, some posts suggested Jeremy didn't put in a lot of extra effort off the court and was a bit of a pouter. Good for him if he's putting things together both on and off the court!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom