J-E-T-S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
So it's all Santonio Holmes' fault? OK.

Reaction Score
Sanchez shouldn't have wiped a booger on Brunell.

Reaction Score
Enjoyed following the Rex/Tannenbaum presser today. Rex basically said he had no idea what was going on with his team. Perhaps if he spent more time coaching and less time boasting he'd have a better feel for the "pulse" of his team, as he called it.

Also, Schotty, Sanchize, and Santonio will all be back. That that BS will be back absolutely shocked me. Sanchez, well, I guess you don't blow it up just yet but they need to find a back up who can push him for playing time and if he doesn't get better, sit him. From Adam Brandt at National Football Post, they are locked in on Santonio for at least next year because of his contract.

The Jets will be fun to watch this offseason that is for sure.

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
Very happy that fat blowhard Ryan has egg on his face. I'll be even happier when they eventually fire his a**.

Reaction Score
1) It's Rex Ryan's team. When they don't perform, it falls on him. Exponentially so when he opens his mouth like he does. But, he hasn't made any excuses and has taken the blame.

2) I think Schotty has to go. He's had 3 years with Sanchez and he has very good tools on offense. They were AWFUL a lot of times this season and I hated his playcalling. The offense has no identity at all and I don't think he's the right man for the job. I don't want him to be just a fall guy for an 8-8 record, but aside from W's and L's, I don't think he has his offense performing as well as they should be.

3) I don't think it's right to cut bait on Sanchez. I have faith in him. He does everything right off the field, never ever passes blame and takes his lumps. He's a tough kid, a hard worker and has tools. He's not Aaron Rodgers, but they can certainly win a Super Bowl with him if the team is constructed properly. This year, they most certainly were not.

4) Shonn Greene isn't a lead RB. They need a free agent pickup. Holmes may have to go, just based off his actions the last couple weeks. Bart Scott whining hasn't endeared me to him either. Revis/Cromartie are still as good a 1-2 at CB as you'll find and I think the defense can get their mojo back.

Reaction Score
4) Shonn Greene isn't a lead RB. They need a free agent pickup. Holmes may have to go, just based off his actions the last couple weeks. Bart Scott whining hasn't endeared me to him either. Revis/Cromartie are still as good a 1-2 at CB as you'll find and I think the defense can get their mojo back.

I read this morning that Bart Scott is not expected back.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I love Rex more than ever. He cries at the press conference and he doesn't know why one of his highest paid guys wasn't in the game during crunch time? Looks like he's just like the old man. Takes over a decent team and has a couple of good years before tanking.

Reaction Score
I love Rex more than ever. He cries at the press conference and he doesn't know why one of his highest paid guys wasn't in the game during crunch time? Looks like he's just like the old man. Takes over a decent team and has a couple of good years before tanking.

decent team?

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I was just thinking the Jets should bring in Dan Orlovsky. He did better against the Pats this year than Sanchez did.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I was just thinking, for a Pats fan you appear to be quite concerned with the Jets, Giants and Broncos.

I know which fan base (actually tiny sampling of a fan base) that I find funniest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom