"I've never gone 0-for-6 in a game before, not in high school, not here." Karaban | The Boneyard

"I've never gone 0-for-6 in a game before, not in high school, not here." Karaban

Reaction Score
It’s so great as fans to know that coaches and players are putting in the work - it’s just not something we have to worry about with this staff. Things may not work, shots may not fall, but it’s not due to lack of effort or preparation.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
It’s so great as fans to know that coaches and players are putting in the work - it’s just not something we have to worry about with this staff. Things may not work, shots may not fall, but it’s not due to lack of effort or preparation.
“I looked back on practice plans and some different types of competitive shooting drills we were doing last year that we had gotten away from,” Hurley said. “I don’t think I had put enough pressure on these guys in non-live shooting drills in practice to create that type of game pressure when you shoot the ball.”

I am for one not concerned with AK or Cam because I think the 3pt shot is part of their DNA and everyone has one off night.
I am more concerned with Newton but he has other parts of his offensive game that will override a poor 3 pt shooting night.
Can't judge the team off the UNH performance from 3.

Reaction Score
“I looked back on practice plans and some different types of competitive shooting drills we were doing last year that we had gotten away from,” Hurley said. “I don’t think I had put enough pressure on these guys in non-live shooting drills in practice to create that type of game pressure when you shoot the ball.”

I am for one not concerned with AK or Cam because I think the 3pt shot is part of their DNA and everyone has one off night.
I am more concerned with Newton but he has other parts of his offensive game that will override a poor 3 pt shooting night.
Can't judge the team off the UNH performance from 3.
As I said on another thread I'm not a fan of Newton shooting 3s in first 10 seconds of the possession not intge flow of the offense.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom