I've held my tongue long enough...forget Foxx, Boyle Time Mgmt, the most dispicable thing | The Boneyard

I've held my tongue long enough...forget Foxx, Boyle Time Mgmt, the most dispicable thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
From the game Saturday, BY FAR, was when SNY came back from a commercial in the 3rd Quarter and i hear "Baby baby baby" by Justin Beiber blasting in the Rent. That is just pathetic. Get some damn brains management!:)

Reaction Score
From the game Saturday, BY FAR, was when SNY came back from a commercial in the 3rd Quarter and i hear "Baby baby baby" by Justin Beiber blasting in the Rent. That is just pathetic. Get some damn brains management!:)
Damn, I complain about the PA system. And somehow in the Stadium I didn't hear that one. I guess the Sound system is good the way it is.

Reaction Score

yet, that sucked.. I'd rather here the same crap they play before the basketball games start.. which is also played out... I'd rather we do some Parliament Funkadelic mix of some sort ( Nothin but the dog in me.. ROOF!)

Reaction Score
Honestly, I'd rather listen to Justin Bieber than Steely Dan. Just sayin'.

Jax Husky

Reaction Score
Honestly, I'd rather listen to Justin Bieber than Steely Dan. Just sayin'.

Wow, just wow. I'm no Steely Dan fan either, but Beiber? At a football game?

Reaction Score
So that's who sings that song? How did you guys know that?

Reaction Score
I never heard it either. I don't really pay attention to the music.

Jax Husky

Reaction Score
I have no idea what that is.

I hate you for making me post this. THIS is the song that was playing in the 3rd quarter of a tied football game at The Rent:

Reaction Score
Who admits that?

People who openly hate Steely Dan and don't mind Top 40.

I'd also rather listen to Kesha and Miley than Steely Dan.

The point is that musical taste, like all taste, is relative and complaining about music selection at any event strikes me as a little silly. Also, all the those cute little co-eds in UConn gear?

Wayyyyyy more likely to bounce around to Bieber. Food for thought.

Reaction Score
I kind of hope that kiss cam finds me when it comes up. I would embarrass the hell out of my wife.

Reaction Score
Funny thing is, unless it's heavy metal or that tune they play occasionally on kick offs, I never hear it. I'm too focused on yelling at the coaching staff to call time out. :D

Reaction Score
I always suspected Loop was a Biebliever.

Eh for Top 40 I'm more of a Miley/Kesha fan. It just speaks volumes to how little I think of Steely Dan that I prefer even Bieber to him.

It's cool that all you super old people are still into him, though, I guess.

Reaction Score
The politically correct answer is that you are entitled to your own opinion. But I'm not sure anyone is entitled to that opinion.

Every old person ever: "I find it unfathomable that kids these days listen to <some crap modern pop music> rather than the clearly awesome <crap classic music old people enjoy>."

I'm sure some day I'll completely miss the irony that I can't believe my kids don't like Nine Inch Nails and Tool.

Reaction Score
I'm sure some day I'll completely miss the irony that I can't believe my kids don't like Nine Inch Nails and Tool.

I sure as heck don’t listen to NIN around my kids because no way on Earth do I want to explain the words in ‘Closer.’ Bad enough my kids sing along to the pop crap that my wife listens too; bet, even she dislikes Bieber.
I have a friend in NYC who is an agent in the music industry and he has told me he would rather quit than work with Bieber. Apparently, his antics on TV are only the half of it.

Reaction Score
I sure as heck don’t listen to NIN around my kids because no way on Earth do I want to explain the words in ‘Closer.’ Bad enough my kids sing along to the pop crap that my wife listens too; bet, even she dislikes Bieber.
I have a friend in NYC who is an agent in the music industry and he has told me he would rather quit than work with Bieber. Apparently, his antics on TV are only the half of it.

That ship will sail soon enough. My kids have downloaded all of the Eminem/Jay-Z etc out of the iCloud and have been listening to it all without my knowledge for a long time. Strangely enough I never get asked any questions.

Reaction Score
That ship will sail soon enough. My kids have downloaded all of the Eminem/Jay-Z etc out of the iCloud and have been listening to it all without my knowledge for a long time. Strangely enough I never get asked any questions.

At least MTV does not show videos anymore. I still have happy memories of watching Van Halen’s Poundcake video while doing homework in high school.

Reaction Score
Yeah you're right. Wayne Newton, Debbie Boone or Olivia Newton John would have been better. "Goodbye Paul"?

Reaction Score
Eh for Top 40 I'm more of a Miley/Kesha fan. It just speaks volumes to how little I think of Steely Dan that I prefer even Bieber to him.

It's cool that all you super old people are still into him, though, I guess.

Don't forget to renew your subscription to Tiger Beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom