I've Been Converted | Page 2 | The Boneyard

I've Been Converted

Reaction Score
So true. His body clock is not made for day games.
It’s embarrassing, I could only imagine where I would be in life if “my body clock wasn’t ready for the day until after 4pm”.....you will never accomplish greatness if your leaving the first 12 hours of the day.....

Reaction Score
It’s embarrassing, I could only imagine where I would be in life if “my body clock wasn’t ready for the day until after 4pm”.....you will never accomplish greatness if your leaving the first 12 hours of the day.....

Working the night shift in a nursing home.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

idk mine doesn't kick in til after 12.45pm at the earliest. Now 4pm is a little late I'll grant you

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
idk mine doesn't kick in til after 12.45pm at the earliest. Now 4pm is a little late I'll grant you
empiraclly, human animals are peak physical efficiency (maximum utility, minimum damage) between around 4pm to 9pm. forget the last few minutes of evolution history, wearing pants and all that, overall the sun and, by extension, the season are large and in charge. take lions for example. 20 hours or so snoozing, then wake up for sex, or sunning, or jibberjabber, then killing something and eating, maybe a little nappy time, maybe then some more jibberjabber, then back to snoozing. while its also been found that some are hardwired as 'morning people' and some are 'night people' ("to thine ownself, be true."), for most, life is simplest working with the rule, and not the exception. lots of folks lately livin in the exception though, guzzling coffee by the gallon in response to their screen addictions. my dawgs snooze a lot too. sounds about right. Brady, Kevin Durant, Aaron Judge don't do their greatness in the a.m. 12:45pm? you must be one of those 'early risers.' lol.

Last edited:

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
empiraclly, human animals are peak physical efficiency (maximum utility, minimum damage) between around 4pm to 9pm. forget the last few minutes of evolution history, wearing pants and all that, overall the sun and, by extension, the season are large and in charge. take lions for example. 20 hours or so snoozing, then wake up for sex, or sunning, or jibberjabber, then killing something and eating, maybe a little nappy time, maybe then some more jibberjabber, then back to snoozing. while its also been found that some are hardwired as 'morning people' and some are 'night people' ("to thine ownself, be true."), for most, life is simplest working with the rule, and not the exception. lots of folks lately livin in the exception though, guzzling coffee by the gallon in response to their screen addictions. my dawgs snooze a lot too. sounds about right. Brady, Kevin Durant, Aaron Judge don't do their greatness in the a.m. 12:45pm? you must be one of those 'early risers.' lol.

Spliffy my mother@#$@#$! man. That's what I like to hear. Built in empirical biological excuses for my bum .

I was trying to be positive and politically correct with that 12:30pm call. Really, it's after the post lunch nap where I really start to shine.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Despite the grit shown @Cincy, I still need to be converted from seeing a 15-16 season looming. Help me believe in a winning season, even if it's just 16-15.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
Despite the grit shown @Cincy, I still need to be converted from seeing a 15-16 season looming. Help me believe in a winning season, even if it's just 16-15.
the dawgs shoot 46% to opp's 43% overall with 36% to 30% on 3s. they outscore by 7, and outrebound by about 2. they assist, steal, and block more while turning over less than their opponents. currently, their record is 10-7, 1-3 in AAC, and are 2 games out of a 1st place tie for the league. I like our chances.
2018-19 American Athletic Conference - UConn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom