Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Fred Hoiberg is a really good coach
Anyone can loathe who they want for any reason that makes sense to themselves
I would allow him to coach my kid any day

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
We should have beat them by 10. Got to real.in CV make AG distribute or play for next year and give the minutes to the youngins.
I know you did but I have to ask - Did watch the IU game? The "youngins" were absolute horrible. They will get better but that was a real stinker. Yeah AG and CV had some real head shaking moments but nothing like JB or Gaffney.
CV felt a lot of pressure to do a lot on his own and DH was not stopping him - I sat behind the bench and DH was encouraging him to continue a great deal of the game. AG reverted somewhat and his shooting form looked awkward. If JB came in a played like he had in prior games I think the game would have had a different feel. The kids a freshman so it would be an injustice to blame the loss in any sense on him.

Reactions: pj
Reaction Score
I know you did but I have to ask - Did watch the IU game? The "youngins" were absolute horrible. They will get better but that was a real stinker. Yeah AG and CV had some real head shaking moments but nothing like JB or Gaffney.
CV felt a lot of pressure to do a lot on his own and DH was not stopping him - I sat behind the bench and DH was encouraging him to continue a great deal of the game. AG reverted somewhat and his shooting form looked awkward. If JB came in a played like he had in prior games I think the game would have had a different feel. The kids a freshman so it would be an injustice to blame the loss in any sense on him.

Yes, got to real in CV and make AG distribute or. Play for next year. Yes CV and AG are better now but they need to do better. Can't play without accountability. You only reading half.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Yes, got to real in CV and make AG distribute or. Play for next year. Yes CV and AG are better now but they need to do better. Can't play without accountability. You only reading half.
So where do you place accountability on JB and Gaffney? Reward by playing them more yet penalize CV and AG for their play? As I stated, DH was encouraging CV to attack and go to the rim - DH, Moore and TB were all encouraging him to do so. AG had a hard time getting the ball to JC and Polley in the second half because they were not moving or looking for it. Guards have a hard time when the 3 big men aren't looking to be involved.
CV had a bad night at the free throw line and I think that had a lot to do with fatigue
Yeah lets play for next year at game 9 - not one league game under their belt but lets mail in the season
Next year it may be all DH's guards so that makes everyone happy
Who cares what CV and AG have been through and given in their 4 years - their bad is they were recruited by another coach
I'm not half reading anything here

Reaction Score
So where do you place accountability on JB and Gaffney? Reward by playing them more yet penalize CV and AG for their play? As I stated, DH was encouraging CV to attack and go to the rim - DH, Moore and TB were all encouraging him to do so. AG had a hard time getting the ball to JC and Polley in the second half because they were not moving or looking for it. Guards have a hard time when the 3 big men aren't looking to be involved.
CV had a bad night at the free throw line and I think that had a lot to do with fatigue
Yeah lets play for next year at game 9 - not one league game under their belt but lets mail in the season
Next year it may be all DH's guards so that makes everyone happy
Who cares what CV and AG have been through and given in their 4 years - their bad is they were recruited by another coach
I'm not half reading anything here

They're freshmen. Yea, they should be held accountable. Big if, big if playing for the future you play them. Your making this more than it is. JC would have been exchanging those guards non-stop during that game until 2 of them got it or he would have continued to pulled all of them when they played out of control

Last edited:

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Teddy Allen committed to Nebraska today

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members