It's Time to Petition the Lord with Prayer | The Boneyard

It's Time to Petition the Lord with Prayer

Reaction Score
When this season was about to begin it was widely believed that we may be watching one of the greatest assemblies of UCONN Woman Players ever. National Championship is a given. The only problem was how was Geno going to get these super-duper players enough time on the court to keep them happy. Personally, I figured we would probably lose a few quickly as UCINN only gets superior players and superior players do not like sitting on the bench. Boy how quickly disaster can appear. Now the question is how will we win with a completely decimated team. What was once a mighty predator has now morphed into prey. Geno must feel like this is 1980. The only chance, and it is slim at best, as history has shown over thousands of years that praying to GOD for divine help usually proves unsuccessful. However, there is always a chance for divine intervention - SO START PRAYING.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
My understanding is that Geno has a direct line of communication with the guy upstairs. So I think we’re good.

Reaction Score
No prayers are necessary. No matter who takes the floor for UCONN, they will have the better players against any BE competition. It’s up to the coach to convert that into a winning team.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom