It's the Huskies Fault | The Boneyard

It's the Huskies Fault

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
John Smallwood is as ignorant as they come. He has no faith that his Alma mater, Maryland, has a chance of winning. What fan support. Dayton played an incredible game. What no one has pointed out that I've seen, other than UConn fans, is the Huskies are in better shape than the other teams. Ally Malott, who played a heck of a game, was tired even in the first half, thus 14 points in the first half and 0 in the second half. Talent has nothing to do with conditioning. Want to has to do with conditioning, and the Huskies "Want To."

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
John Smallwood is as ignorant as they come. He has no faith that his Alma mater, Maryland, has a chance of winning. What fan support. Dayton played an incredible game. What no one has pointed out that I've seen, other than UConn fans, is the Huskies are in better shape than the other teams. Ally Malott, who played a heck of a game, was tired even in the first half, thus 14 points in the first half and 0 in the second half. Talent has nothing to do with conditioning. Want to has to do with conditioning, and the Huskies "Want To."
I can whole-heartedly agree. We just don't seem to get as tired as other teams. We a re especially deadly late in games. This is why it generally takes OT to beat us. If you can hang that long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32
Top Bottom