It's the coaches (not the freshmen or any other player) | The Boneyard

It's the coaches (not the freshmen or any other player)

Reaction Score
Edsall's offense is built for the 1950s. There is no way the players can be confident when the play calling shows the coach is a scared little bunnny. Afraid to pass. Calling give up plays on third down.

15 yards passing against UMass. Do we even practice throwing to the WRs?

This is beyond pathetic. Benedict needs to call Edsall on the carpet. Either move your offense into the 21st century or move your stuff out.

Reaction Score
Edsall's offense is built for the 1950s. There is no way the players can be confident when the play calling shows the coach is a scared little bunnny. Afraid to pass. Calling give up plays on third down.

This is beyond pathetic. Benedict needs to call Edsall on the carpet. Either move your offense into the 21st century or move your stuff out.

This is why the 4-stars don't come here. They know about ancient Edsall.

Reaction Score
The one pass I remember Pindell throwing more than 5 yards beyond the LOS, the WR had the defense beat on the sideline and Pindell underthrew it at least 5 yards, for an INT.

It was actually a great call. Wasn't the coaches fault.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Should have been a walkover. No excuses.

Reaction Score

RE said after the game Pindel was having trouble gripping the football.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Reality is a cliff and Palatine is the waves that smash it’s shore.

Reaction Score

Does Benedict even exist anymore? I'm watched the worst 3 UConn football seasons, 2 worst men's basketball seasons, and worst women's soccer team during his short tenure. Even Geno has thrown away 2 titles the last 2 years. I don't see or hear from him these days.

True story, I once overheard Lew Perkins call in a non revenue UConn coach into his office and berate her for losing to a New England school the previous day. "We want to be the best in the northeast in everything, this included...you cannot lose a game to a regional school lower than us. It doesn't look good." I miss that strategic vision. Its missing and you see it on multiple courts/fields around Storrs.

Reaction Score
Does Benedict even exist anymore? I'm watched the worst 3 UConn football seasons, 2 worst men's basketball seasons, and worst women's soccer team during his short tenure. Even Geno has thrown away 2 titles the last 2 years. I don't see or hear from him these days.

True story, I once overheard Lew Perkins call in a non revenue UConn coach into his office and berate her for losing to a New England school the previous day. "We want to be the best in the northeast in everything, this included...you cannot lose a game to a regional school lower than us. It doesn't look good." I miss that strategic vision. Its missing and you see it on multiple courts/fields around Storrs.
Benedict says the fans need to support this football team more. Well he is a hypocrite he needs to support this team more and UConn as a whole

Reaction Score

I've seen midget football teams coached and play better.......Uconn coaches are afraid the players may drop a pass when the ball is wet........oh wait.......we do that when the sky is sunny and the field is scoarched

Reaction Score
This embarrassment is totally on Edsall. When our group of 3 were literally calling every play before it happened, I can only imagine what the UMass defensive coordinator was thinking. Actually, we could hear him from our seats...He was laughing hysterically screaming, "I can't believe I get paid for this!!! It's too easy!"

On that 4th and inches in the first half, deep in UMass territory, UMass had 4 players stacked between our guards and we tried to run it right into them. Embarrassment. And it ain't getting better when these freshmen age up. It's over Johhny.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom