Its Offical you dont need | The Boneyard

Its Offical you dont need

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
bigs to win. Tonite Mississippi St showed it. Dawn said after the game if it wasnt played in SC MS wouldve won. Well UConn beat Baylor MD and ND all with bigs. Its not about bigs. I thought MS played great and if Im SC I dont wanna face them on a neutral floor. As for UConn. Neither team wants to face UConn. UConn has showed that height doesnt matter in WCBB. UConn has beaten the best teams with height. Tonite MS lost to SC at home and it was a moral victory for SC imo. If Im SC I do not want to face MS again. I was really impressed with MS.

Reaction Score
bigs to win. Tonite Mississippi St showed it. Dawn said after the game if it wasnt played in SC MS wouldve won. Well UConn beat Baylor MD and ND all with bigs. Its not about bigs. I thought MS played great and if Im SC I dont wanna face them on a neutral floor. As for UConn. Neither team wants to face UConn. UConn has showed that height doesnt matter in WCBB. UConn has beaten the best teams with height. Tonite MS lost to SC at home and it was a moral victory for SC imo. If Im SC I do not want to face MS again. I was really impressed with MS.

Night matters when it's Stewie :)

Reaction Score

Tony, most of what you said is true for most teams however, with out the bigs for South Carolina, they're no where close to being at the top of the polls or the SEC for that fact. It'seems just that UCONN is so talented and athletic that they can play without a big.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I would add that Baylor, with bigs, would, along with UConn, beat either of these teams handily. Also which ever team comes out of the Pac 12 scrum as well as Florida State would run either team out of the building.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
If UConn gets into foul trouble like Miss St did tonight, So Carolina will have a field day down low. The question then will be can KLS, Kia and Saniya make enough 3 point shots to make up the difference. Natalie has to play 20 - 25 minutes in this game in an effort to keep Napheesa and Gabby on the floor in crunch time. I like UConn's transition game and 3 point shooting and should win by double digits unless UConn has significant foul trouble. Crystal should be back for this game and she might have a great game like she did against Baylor.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom