It's not easy coming east. | The Boneyard

It's not easy coming east.

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Thanks to JC, a poster on another board, here is a factoid in favor of UConn.

In the last 5 years, Stanford is 5 wins and 9 losses in their trips to the Eastern time zone; only 1 win against a ranked team (Rutgers 4 years ago). In those 5 years, Stanford lost a total of 14 games prior to the NCAAs.

Edit: You can thank me later DD - Biff

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score

In the last 5 years, Stanford is 5 wins and 9 losses in their trips to the Eastern time zone; only 1 win against a ranked team (Rutgers 4 years ago). In those 5 years, Stanford lost a total of 14 games prior to the NCAAs.

And that win over Rutgers was the game in which Epiphany Prince fouled Candice Wiggins 80 feet from the basket with 0.1 seconds on the clock and the score tied. Wiggins made both FTs and Stanford won 60-58.

BTW, not sure all of those losses were in the Eastern time zone; some were Central time (I think).

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score

I wondered what the hell that original subject line was supposed to mean :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom